AmblesideOnline Forums
Problems after forum update Sept 2020 - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Problems after forum update Sept 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=43961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Problems after forum update Sept 2020 - Phyllis - 09-30-2020

Please list anything you notice that needs to be fixed here.

Don't worry about the colours, though. I'm working on them.

RE: Problems after update - LeslieNoelani - 09-30-2020

Will we get our "Like" button back?

RE: Problems after update - lklivingston - 09-30-2020

Like button seems to be back.

I think the links are fixed, although in one browser mine still show blue.

I think I've removed the notice from the top of the screen informing people of the outage, but if anyone still sees that, please let me know.

The Member Search button at the top still looks wonky.

RE: Problems after update - MiriamN - 09-30-2020

By default, all text is center aligned instead of left aligned, unless you manually select "left aligned" in "New Reply." Is this how it's supposed to be?

RE: Problems after update - LeslieNoelani - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 09:23 AM)MiriamN Wrote:
By default, all text is center aligned instead of left aligned, unless you manually select "left aligned" in "New Reply." Is this how it's supposed to be?

Mine aligns on the left automatically with a bit of code. But I don't remember it ever having that code to align left before.

Problems after update - lklivingston - 09-30-2020

The login window is appearing halfway off the screen at the lower left.

RE: Problems after update - Daisy The Good - 09-30-2020

The like button is no longer an option for me.

RE: Problems after update - Daisy The Good - 09-30-2020

Sorry, I need coffee. I was looking in the wrong place for the button...

RE: Problems after update - MiriamN - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 09:23 AM)MiriamN Wrote:

(09-30-2020, 09:42 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: Mine aligns on the left automatically with a bit of code. But I don't remember it ever having that code to align left before.

I can align my posts on the left with code as well, but it's not just my posts that are center aligned. It's pretty much all text -- pre-existing posts, links, signatures, likes, bios, etc.

RE: Problems after update - lklivingston - 09-30-2020

(09-30-2020, 02:48 PM)MiriamN Wrote:
I can align my posts on the left with code as well, but it's not just my posts that are center aligned. It's pretty much all text -- pre-existing posts, links, signatures, likes, bios, etc.

What browser are you using?  On what type of device?  (My text isn't centered at all.  I'm using Firefox on a PC and Brave on an Android phone.)