AmblesideOnline Forums
Problems after forum update Sept 2020 - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Problems after forum update Sept 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=43961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Problems after update - Sammie2 - 10-01-2020

Everything is center aligned for me on Firefox on a PC. I tried the shift-refresh just to see and cleared my cache (accidentally cleared cookies too and have to log back in to everything--I hope I remember all my passwords! :-P ), but everything is still center aligned.

RE: Problems after update - speedorwinska - 10-02-2020

I managed to fix it on my phone by changing into the desktop version and then changing back out of desktop but I don't know why that worked!

RE: Problems after update - amerebreath - 10-02-2020

Cleared cache, history, and cookies (kind of regret that, but there’s only one button for Safari on an iPhone) Everything is still center-aligned.

[Image: F6-C5398-E-BC0-A-455-C-9353-DDB6-E4-E6-E81-E.jpg]

RE: Problems after update - CarleyM - 10-02-2020

(09-30-2020, 10:29 AM)lklivingston Wrote: The login window is appearing halfway off the screen at the lower left.

This happened to me today using Comodo Ice Dragon browser (based on Firefox).  I zoomed out to be able to see it and was able to login.

Using Comodo Dragon (based on Chrome) it was in the lower left also but able to be viewed.

On my iPhone/Safari, the login window is where it should be.

RE: Problems after update - hodgejennifer04 - 10-06-2020

So I have cleared cache, tried the shift+refresh and still everything is centered. Any solution I have not tried? I am on a Mac desktop using Safari.

RE: Problems after update - lklivingston - 10-06-2020

OK, I have one thing for all of you who are still experiencing problems with the centering to try. Look at your UserCP (upper left). In that screen, look under Profile on the left to find Edit Options. In the Edit Options screen, look on the bottom right for Board Style. Is it set to AO or to Default?

RE: Problems after update - Amie - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 11:38 AM)lklivingston Wrote: OK, I have one thing for all of you who are still experiencing problems with the centering to try.  Look at your UserCP (upper left).  In that screen, look under Profile on the left to find Edit Options.  In the Edit Options screen, look on the bottom right for Board Style.  Is it set to AO or to Default?

I tried it! Changed "default" to "AO" and it gives me a tidier look. Also, no more center align.

RE: Problems after update - hodgejennifer04 - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 11:38 AM)lklivingston Wrote: OK, I have one thing for all of you who are still experiencing problems with the centering to try.  Look at your UserCP (upper left).  In that screen, look under Profile on the left to find Edit Options.  In the Edit Options screen, look on the bottom right for Board Style.  Is it set to AO or to Default?

Whohooooo!!!!  Fixed!!!  Thank you so much!

RE: Problems after update - amerebreath - 10-13-2020

Whoah! This changes everything! Switched from Default to AO. Center align is gone. AO green color scheme now! My eyes are still readjusting. Thanks! :)

RE: Problems after update - jkayforrester - 11-03-2020

Thank you so much for this fix! My eyes were going crazy.