AmblesideOnline Forums
Website printing issues-Help! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Website printing issues-Help! (/showthread.php?tid=45392)

Pages: 1 2

Website printing issues-Help! - Cristy5 - 03-15-2021

I am having issues with the website.  I can't for the life of me get it to print. I can get other websites to print though.  If I try to print off of AO, it says that there is only one page to print-and it is a blank page.  It should be something like 10 pages with Y.7.  

Additionally, I can't copy and paste into a document off of AO, but can off of other websites.  
If I try to copy off of AO, the formatting shifts so that there is one or 2 letters per line.  If I copy off of other websites, it copies normally.

RE: Website printing issues-Help! - Cristy5 - 03-15-2021

I have tried on both Google Chrome, and Safari. Neither works. I am using a MAC. The same issues present on my husbands Windows laptop and desktop.
I did download a new processor-and that has allowed me to copy and paste finally- I still have no idea why it wasn't working in Pages though-as Pages was working with other websites.

RE: Website printing issues-Help! - Mariel - 03-15-2021

Have you tried a web page to pdf converter Chrome extension?

Website printing issues-Help! - lklivingston - 03-15-2021

There's evidently a problem. This should work and used to work. Printing isn't working for me either. I haven't tried copying yet.

(03-15-2021, 09:10 AM)Mariel Wrote: Have you tried a web page to pdf converter Chrome extension?

Seeing as how I have no idea what you just said.....that would be a no.  LOL

(03-15-2021, 10:17 AM)lklivingston Wrote: There's evidently a problem.  This should work and used to work. Printing isn't working for me either.  I haven't tried copying yet.

Yes.  I used to do this all the time, which is what was frustrating me!  LOL  
I was able to finally get copying to work-but I had to download a new processor in order to get it to work.  It still doesn't work on Pages (which is what I had been using for quite some time now)

RE: Website printing issues-Help! - lklivingston - 03-15-2021

Leslie will try to work on this soon.  In the meantime, it would help to hear from more people.  Tell us if you can print and if you can copy and paste.  We would like to know what browser you are using and on what device.

I am on a PC, using Brave.  I cannot print--I have the same problem with the blank page.  But I was able to copy and paste into LibreOffice.

RE: Website printing issues-Help! - Zoo Keeper - 03-15-2021

I *could* copy and paste and print just now, on a PC using Firefox and Word.

RE: Website printing issues-Help! - Sammie2 - 03-16-2021

I was looking at the website on Saturday and couldn't get it to print, but I was able to copy into another document. I had the same issue where it showed only one blank page. I'm using Firefox on a PC. I didn't try other browsers.

RE: Website printing issues-Help! - nimmyr - 03-16-2021

Two days ago, I could copy and paste into Pages from Chrome on Mac. The print command would only give me a blank page. I have not tried yesterday or today.