AmblesideOnline Forums
Our new book! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Our new book! (/showthread.php?tid=53542)

Pages: 1 2

Our new book! - Donna-Jean - 10-07-2023

It’s almost here!
“Six Voices, One Story - The Heart of AmblesideOnline”
-the new book written by the AmblesideOnline Advisory-
will be available on Amazon in just two weeks (paperback, hardcover, and Kindle. Audible to follow soon).

From the back cover:
“The AmblesideOnline Advisory began as a band of mothers who followed God and the vitalizing ideas of Charlotte Mason, and who along the way were blessed with an enduring and extraordinary friendship. “Six Voices, One Story: The Heart of AmblesideOnline” tells our story and shares our heart for ‘education for all.’”

We can’t wait for you to read this![Image: 2b1fdc5d73b86a13c1b5fcc5c8ee8437.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our new book! - lainsone - 10-07-2023

(10-07-2023, 03:44 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: It’s almost here!
“Six Voices, One Story - The Heart of AmblesideOnline”
-the new book written by the AmblesideOnline Advisory-
will be available on Amazon in just two weeks (paperback, hardcover, and Kindle. Audible to follow soon).

From the back cover:
“The AmblesideOnline Advisory began as a band of mothers who followed God and the vitalizing ideas of Charlotte Mason, and who along the way were blessed with an enduring and extraordinary friendship. “Six Voices, One Story: The Heart of AmblesideOnline” tells our story and shares our heart for ‘education for all.’”

We can’t wait for you to read this![Image: 2b1fdc5d73b86a13c1b5fcc5c8ee8437.jpg]

I can’t wait either! I’m so glad the Advisory has chosen to do this. I appreciate you all so much!! AO has been and is such a special gift to me and my family.

Our new book! - Elissa - 10-07-2023

So excited about this! The cover is lovely.

Sent from my (usually) smart phone

RE: Our new book! - jadegreen - 10-07-2023

Looks beautiful!

RE: Our new book! - CrazyMama - 10-07-2023

I am so excited! I will be giving this as a Christmas gift to a few people.

Our new book! - MonicaC - 10-08-2023

This is exciting!

Our new book! - jlallo - 10-08-2023

!!!!

RE: Our new book! - Zoo Keeper - 10-12-2023

Just in time for Christmas gift giving! ;)

RE: Our new book! - MaggieAnnie - 10-12-2023

With luck we will be able to get it on the shelves at DH's library! We have many of the AO Advisory authored books to date.

RE: Our new book! - CrazyMama - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 07:16 AM)MaggieAnnie Wrote: With luck we will be able to get it on the shelves at DH's library! We have many of the AO Advisory authored books  to date.

How does a person get their library to have this book?