AmblesideOnline Forums
HOW TO: Join a Private group - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: HOW TO: Join a Private group (/showthread.php?tid=72)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - Gauchonboys - 07-09-2016

(12-12-2014, 08:28 PM)Phyllis Wrote: What do you want to join? I can either just put you into the group, or if it's one that needs more explanation and approval, I can contact the group leader for you.
I use tap talk app so I'm requesting to join the adoption group we have adopted several of our kids and we are looking for support for a couple issues.
I also have a son with dyslexia and another with autism and may be of encouragement to others now that they are older.
Thank you
Helen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

HOW TO: Join a Private group - laurke - 07-09-2016

I'll see if I can add gauchonboys from my end, because I don't see how on tapatalk. Maybe tonight I can get on the computer.

HOW TO: Join a Private group - Phyllis - 07-09-2016

Or I can do it, as long as the group leaders see this and are fine with it. Helen, are you in the special needs group? That one is much more active than adoption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - Gauchonboys - 07-10-2016

I would like to be in both if possible

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - Gauchonboys - 07-10-2016

(07-09-2016, 07:19 AM)laurke Wrote: I'll see if I can add gauchonboys from my end, because I don't see how on tapatalk. Maybe tonight I can get on the computer.
Thank you so much

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - Phyllis - 07-10-2016

You're in. :) When you have time, you should introduce yourself there. I think it's required, at least for the special needs group.

HOW TO: Join a Private group - laurke - 07-11-2016

Thanks, Phyllis, I still haven't been on the computer since I said that, between power fluctuations and my son hogging it :)

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - Little Babe Homeschool - 10-08-2016

(12-12-2014, 08:28 PM)Phyllis Wrote: What do you want to join? I can either just put you into the group, or if it's one that needs more explanation and approval, I can contact the group leader for you.

It shows that I am in the groups I requested. How do I actually get into them to chat with people?

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - Little Babe Homeschool - 10-08-2016

I can see that I have been added to the two groups that I requested. How do I actually get into the groups so I can chat with people?

RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group - lklivingston - 10-08-2016

When you look at the list of forum areas, one of the top-level categories is Private Groups. Look under that heading for your new groups.