Chart Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Chart Schedule Updates
I made mostly minor corrections and updates to the following chart schedules:
Year 5 detailed
Year 5 basic
Year 3 detailed
Year 3 basic
Year 7 basic

I also updated the Year 12 chart to change one of the speeches.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 5 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • BecTasmanian, Jeanne Webb, Little Babe Homeschool, Quinault, suzukimom
(07-19-2016, 01:02 PM)lklivingston Wrote: I made mostly minor corrections and updates to the following chart schedules:
Year 5 detailed
Year 5 basic
Year 3 detailed
Year 3 basic
Year 7 basic

I also updated the Year 12 chart to change one of the speeches.

Ack!  I have to check most of those!
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
Yeah, I am using all of those except Year 12 myself, and I didn't update my own schedules nor do I remember what I changed. :-( That was not good planning. . .
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Janice, Subversive Gardener
I made an assortment of corrections to chart schedules for Y1, Y5, Y6, Y7, Y8, Y10, and Y12.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • mofbethany, sand.flower
I just updated Year 8 both Basic and Detailed to correct the schedule for Marvels of the Molecule.
Kathy 
Year 5 charts have been updated to correct two errors in the Bible schedule for the Old Testament, one in week 23 and one in week 26 (I think). 

Also, the biography of Isaac Newton has been scheduled using Ocean of Truth.  You are still welcome to substitute another Newton biography of your choice.
Kathy 
Thank you, Kathy for working so hard on updating our lists and making sure they are perfect for our AO families. You are amazing. [I'm just a little angel.]
~ Yr 1~
1 Samuel 1:27 
"For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:"
KJV
The following 4 users Like Little Babe Homeschool's post:
  • Christy Hissong, Dawn Duran, EmilyT, phoebebopeep
Leslie does a lot more than I do! She just doesn't post announcements. :-)
Kathy 
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Carol, Janice, phoebebopeep
But thank you!
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Carol
Charts for Years 4, 5, and 6 have been updated to reflect these schedule changes:
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=30219

If you notice any errors, please post them in the Typos thread in Tech Support.
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Updates lklivingston 142 320,464 02-11-2024, 12:59 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 861,602 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,847 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,721 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626