Have you liked our Facebook page?
Announcements/RE: Have you liked our Facebook page?
(12-18-2012, 09:22 AM)clay1416 Wrote: Thanks! :) I "liked" the page! But the reality is that I love AO!

I really wish there were more choice buttons in an online environment besides merely "like". For example, I currently use "like" to say "Yes, I agree" or "Thank you for this post/resource" or I love, love LOVE this post. But for now I will try to remain content with "like" and hope that people can understand the sentiment behind it when I use that button.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 2 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • clay1416, Rhonda in NYC
Agreed. We need a "love" button. :)
Brandy Afterthoughts | Scholé Sisters
Co-Overseer of CM Study Hall (from Bible to PR Typing)
Moderator of General CM Series Discussion, PR Articles, and CM Co-ops and Schools
Yes! :)
Karla [Heart <3] Married to my best friend, mom to 10 year old Shark (ASD) and to 6 year old Rapunzel (NF1).  Enjoying year 4 and year 1!
The following 1 user Likes clay1416's post:
  • Brandy Vencel
(12-18-2012, 12:03 PM)Brandy Vencel Wrote: Agreed. We need a "love" button. :)

...WITH the ability to press it multiple times, depending upon the strength of how much we love it. I am thinking a scale of 1 to 10, or something along those lines. [:P cheesy, cheesy!]
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 1 user Likes Dawn Duran's post:
  • Brandy Vencel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Scheduling Page lklivingston 12 41,395 08-11-2021, 12:03 AM
Last Post: LovieWie
  Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? LeslieNoelani 107 1,409,620 01-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: juliebug