NEW! Madame How and Lady Why
Announcements/RE: NEW! Madame How and Lady Why
Bah... I just bought the book... I will have to return it and order these instead!!
Anne, do you know if the paperback version will be available from Amazon.ca soon? Right now, us Canadians only even to be able to order the kindle version! Thanks!
I take it back... I found the paperbacks on Amazon.ca!
The following 1 user Likes hcarroll111's post:
  • AnneWhite
Yay! Prime should get these to me the day before we start MHLW. [Whoopee! smilie]
~Beth

Living in Michigan and enjoying our homeschooling journey with a Y0 and Y3.
The following 2 users Like Bethanta's post:
  • AnneWhite, Donna-Jean
Congrats, Anne! I went to buy the book on Amazon, and it claims that your book is the #1 New Release in "Children's Disease Books!" [cheesy grin] Pretty funny! I am so excited for this. We will start Year 4 mid-January.
The following 4 users Like goochwife's post:
  • AnneWhite, COMama, lklivingston, Rondalyno
(01-04-2020, 08:27 AM)goochwife Wrote: Congrats, Anne! I went to buy the book on Amazon, and it claims that your book is the #1 New Release in "Children's Disease Books!" [cheesy grin] Pretty funny! I am so excited for this. We will start Year 4 mid-January.

Whaaaat?  [Oh, my!]
Anne White, Southern Ontario
My book page at Amazon
The following 1 user Likes AnneWhite's post:
  • verkom
Announcements/NEW! Madame How and Lady Why
I know, strange!

So the Y4 schedule has MHLW readings up until Week 36, but your guide for Volume 1 only goes to Week 33 on the AO site. Does the guide not correspond with the schedule? I am just mapping out my year now.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
(01-04-2020, 01:46 PM)goochwife Wrote: I know, strange!

So the Y4 schedule has MHLW readings up until Week 36, but your guide for Volume 1 only goes to Week 33 on the AO site. Does the guide not correspond with the schedule? I am just mapping out my year now.

Anne's schedule is more deliberately planned than the previous one. The schedule on the AO website will be changed (sometime between now and the new school year) to reflect Anne's book.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 3 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • Genial, goochwife, lklivingston
Announcements/NEW! Madame How and Lady Why
So is more read in Y4? Or will it be more spread out? Looks like Lesson 33 is "borrowed from Volume 2" about the coral reef. So does that mean more will be covered in Y4?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
The biggeest change is that Year 5 begins with the chapter The Chalk-Carts, which was previously in Year 4. (It made more sense in terms of content).

If you're scheduling the new books (or the online versions), just do a lesson a week. The last term ends early, so you can ease off/catch up in that term, or use the time to pursue any areas of special interest.
Anne White, Southern Ontario
My book page at Amazon
The following 3 users Like AnneWhite's post:
  • Benaiah's mom, goochwife, lklivingston