Schedule Updates
Announcements/Schedule Updates
It's usually something like correcting a Bible passage or page numbers.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Announcements/RE: Schedule Updates
Leslie and I have recently made some updates to booklists and schedules based on errors reported in the Typos thread in Tech Support. I just uploaded revised charts for Years 3, Groups 1C, 7 Basic, 8, and 9. The footnote on each chart has the correct date of last revision.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(06-28-2020, 05:20 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Today and Thursday I modified a few schedule charts.  The changes were small, usually to correct typos or errors.

Groups 1 A, B, and C
Year 6
Year 7
Year 9 and Year 9 Lite

Can you tell me what has changed in year 6?
(04-02-2021, 04:24 AM)Benaiah's mom Wrote: Can you tell me what has changed in year 6?
Actually, I can't. It would have been a typo, though.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Benaiah's mom, islandgirl
Thank you so much Kathy and Leslie for your dedication!
Donna
Mastery cannot be hurried or forced, but patience & persistence will yield their fruit. - Karen Glass
Y9-10-11 in two years, Y8 Mother of two rowdy, but bright boys.

The following 1 user Likes Ranchermom2's post:
  • Zoo Keeper
Many thanks to Kathy (and the others who do this as well).

I truly do appreciate how user friendly AO has become.

I looked at the original website 10 or so years ago and felt totally overwhelmed; all the visual helps (charts, schedules, etc.,) have been WONDERFUL. :)
Zoo Keeper

The following 1 user Likes Zoo Keeper's post:
  • lklivingston
I just updated charts for Year 6 and for the first year of 7,8,9 in Two Years.

In Year 6, I corrected the page numbers for the Platinum chapter in Elements. (This change still needs to be made on the HTML schedule.)
In Year 7/8, I corrected week 33 and week 34 assignments for Mere Christianity.
Kathy 
The following 4 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Benaiah's mom, etihwnyrhtak, Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
(05-26-2021, 11:06 PM)lklivingston Wrote: I just updated charts for Year 6 and for the first year of 7,8,9 in Two Years. 

In Year 6, I corrected the page numbers for the Platinum chapter in Elements.  (This change still needs to be made on the HTML schedule.)
In Year 7/8, I corrected week 33 and week 34 assignments for Mere Christianity.

Thanks for the work and details!
Announcements/Schedule Updates
Just want to shout out to you ladies & dedicated Mums that have put this curriculum together. You are a blessing from above! We’re currently in AO3 & have done AO from the beginning. My second born is AO2 with my third about to start AO next year. It has truely been a blessing. The discussions that I’ve had with my eldest & starting to with my AO2 student are incredibly soul searching & fun & I just love being empowered to bring my children to the foot of the cross without “indoctrinating” them solely on the Bible. I really like how you’ve incorporated other belief systems - Greek mythology etc into the whole school experience.

Each year as we delve deeper as mother/child/student I am awed. I was brought up solely on public school & in Yr 3 we weren’t tackling any of the issues that my daughter & I have wrestled through together in the form of literature.

Blessings on you all & your families!! I am truely brought to my knees in thanksgiving to God for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I updated the Year 12 charts to include the two additional speeches that were already on the booklist but not on the charts.
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 863,710 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,166 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Chart Schedule Updates lklivingston 34 427,848 08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,865 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626