Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Just to add... I feel totally ridiculous chiming in here because for all intents and purposes I AM a newbie. It's just.. All my friends are you guys and I have to admit that I post a lot.. So.. Oh whatever.

Anyhoo. The culprits are definitely busy-ness and then there's really no clear plan (or desire? Let's talk about that for real shall we?) in place to bring seekers in to a more developed role of "active" member in the community. It's on them. And let's face it... This is the most rigorous, mentally and emotionally challenging curriculum out there. How many people REALLY want to change AND have time to be our friend?!? Like, 1 percent right? I mean.. INTJ's are supposedly 2% of the ENTIRE population but somehow we have THIRTY of them active on here?!? (I'm not actually exaggerating. There are a ton of us. Okay. That was an exaggeration. Whatever!)

My point is getting the cool kids to get on and stay on and participate is pretty hard. Oh. If you're reading this, I DO NOT CARE about your insecurity issues, you ARE cool. Duh. *slaps head*

See what I mean?
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)

Messages In This Thread
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 10-30-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by Primeperiwinkle - 10-31-2015, 04:37 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by EllenM - 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 239,598 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran