Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
I was thinking the same about it being quieter here but I thought it might be because I'm not actively involved in any book discussions right now. For me the fb is one where I might have answers for others but the forum is where I look for the answers I need. So I like them both but my heart still belongs to the forums over fb. But for another sample size of one, I'm just in a holding place. I understand a lot of the basics, at least on paper, but until I actually start y1 in a few months, I just don't know what I don't know yet, kwim? And I am finding a lot of answers in older threads so I don't need to start them myself which is nice for information but maybe hurts on the relationship side....so maybe I should we start that year 1 now or later thread I've been meaning to post about because even though I've read several other similar ones, they aren't EXACTLY the same situation as mine and being engaged makes it more personal and I'd love that many-on-one support as we start.
Second generation homeschooler and mom to L (13) and JM (11) and N (8) and JN(5).
[url=http://brcbanter.blogspot.com/][/url]

Messages In This Thread
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 10-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-01-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by BRC_MacKenzie - 11-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by EllenM - 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 239,327 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran