A New Version of This Country of Ours - Volume 1
Announcements/RE: A New Version of This Country of Ours - Volume 1
(06-28-2022, 12:14 PM)JaniceD Wrote: Thank you.  That is so helpful to hear.  Could you tell me which publisher you recommend.  I have one, but the font is so small that I plan to purchase another.  I am an older Mom...59...and those little letters just do not work for me...lol.

Which publisher is yours from?  Living Book Press typically has good copies, but I think they may use a smaller font for TCOO to keep the size down.  If you want recommendations for editions, post in Form I or Form II and ask people to tell you about their copies.  My copy has lovely print, but it's no longer in print so not really an option (and it was pretty expensive).
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A New Version of This Country of Ours - Volume 1 - by lklivingston - 06-28-2022, 11:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 30 28,598 04-10-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: fieldandseam
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,617 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite