AO's Acceptable Use License
Announcements/RE: AO's Acceptable Use License
Okay, I think I understand. I will probably model my post about my younger two sons on Brandy's post, actually. But my eldest son's might get a bit complicated for that, since I'm relying on three different pages (year 5, 6 and pre-7). I really do want to add more people to the AO boat. (I'm even more excited about this after my too-fast read of Norms & Nobility. AO is right on the mark.)

I will probably be mentioning more books when I post how things actually went. I see other homeschoolers, myself included, feeling inadequate because 'everyone else' does ABC and XYZ and everything in between. At the same time, I know I am guilty of posting our plans, but not a realistic picture of what got done and how it went. I'm committing to posting a lot more honestly about what we DID, and a lot less about what we could do.

Is there an accepted way to have more people use AO's affiliate links? I think in the past one could run into trouble by saying "click my links", but I can't remember if that was Amazon or Google Ads. I'd love to direct people to using AO's links.

Off to steal Brandy's button, in case the kids let me alone long enough for me to figure out how to upload & add it to my sidebar.
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
The following 3 users Like Amy Jo Hines's post:
  • Brandy Vencel, MelisaH, zami

Messages In This Thread
AO's Acceptable Use License - by LeslieNoelani - 04-08-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: AO's Acceptable Use License - by tui_song - 05-19-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: AO's Acceptable Use License - by tui_song - 05-19-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: AO's Acceptable Use License - by Amy Jo Hines - 08-04-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: AO's Acceptable Use License - by KayPelham - 08-04-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: AO's Acceptable Use License - by WendiC - 08-04-2013, 04:05 AM