PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend
Exclamation  Exclamation  Announcements/PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend
I want to give everyone a heads up that at some point this weekend, I will be doing some needed upgrades to the forum. I am not sure which night it will be (could even be tonight!), but I wanted to let you know that the forum WILL be down for a few hours while I work on it!
The following 6 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, Brandy Vencel, Dawn Duran, EmilyT, helen, Sonia
Announcements/RE: PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend
(04-05-2014, 03:52 AM)MelisaH Wrote: I want to give everyone a heads up that at some point this weekend, I will be doing some needed upgrades to the forum. I am not sure which night it will be (could even be tonight!), but I wanted to let you know that the forum WILL be down for a few hours while I work on it!

Yeah for upgrades!

Boo for downtime!

[Grrr! I am fuming!]

[cheesy grin]

[:P cheesy, cheesy!]

[I'm a little Angel smilie]
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
The following 7 users Like suzukimom's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, Brandy Vencel, COMama, MelisaH, michelle dawn, NorthLaurel, Queen of Carrots
Yea for Downtime! Maybe I'll get something done! (At least I won't be buying new books.. [:P cheesy, cheesy!] )

Thanks for all the hard work.
2nd-gen homeschooler learning alongside her children: Y11Y10, Y6, Y4, Y3
Moderator in Links and Downloads, Audiobooks/Ereaders/Ebooks, Form II/Years 4-6, and Literature.
The following 8 users Like Lizzie Smith's post:
  • COMama, Dawn Duran, EmilyT, HeatherEllen, MamaSnow, MelisaH, michelle dawn, Silvia
(04-05-2014, 04:14 AM)Lizzie Smith Wrote: Yea for Downtime! Maybe I'll get something done! (At least I won't be buying new books.. [:P cheesy, cheesy!] )

Thanks for all the hard work.

Well, at least not TEMPTED to buy new books, lol!
The following 3 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • Lizzie Smith, Queen of Carrots, Silvia
(04-05-2014, 03:52 AM)MelisaH Wrote: I want to give everyone a heads up that at some point this weekend, I will be doing some needed upgrades to the forum. I am not sure which night it will be (could even be tonight!), but I wanted to let you know that the forum WILL be down for a few hours while I work on it!

GASP!

Just kidding. I need to catch up on The Illiad so this is probably a good thing. [I'm a little Angel smilie]
DD (Year 4), DD (7th-PS), DD (9th-PS), DS (11th-PS)  "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The following 3 users Like Sonia's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, MelisaH, Silvia
Um ... you mean I'll have to do something ... *whispers* ... real ... ? [Huh? I'm Confused!]
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
Announcements/PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend
I se you all already accurately portrayed my thoughts and feelings on this [cheesy grin]
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 6 users Like laurke's post:
  • helen, Lizzie Smith, MelisaH, Primeperiwinkle, Silvia, Sonia
Sooo....are we saying we should take the forum down monthly!?! Heehee![:P cheesy, cheesy!]
The following 2 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • Lizzie Smith, Silvia
(04-05-2014, 08:49 AM)MelisaH Wrote: Sooo....are we saying we should take the forum down monthly!?! Heehee![:P cheesy, cheesy!]

Don't say such things! :-(
DD (Year 4), DD (7th-PS), DD (9th-PS), DS (11th-PS)  "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The following 3 users Like Sonia's post:
  • Dawn Duran, MelisaH, Silvia
(04-05-2014, 08:49 AM)MelisaH Wrote: Sooo....are we saying we should take the forum down monthly!?! Heehee![:P cheesy, cheesy!]

NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! [Grrr! I am fuming!]

Actually, you need to do this weekend's maintenance from 6PM to 9PM GMT this Saturday, as I'll be in training with scouting right then....
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
The following 2 users Like suzukimom's post:
  • COMama, Silvia

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Maintenance Friday, July 21 LeslieNoelani 1 2,855 07-17-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: annebaiel
  Scheduled Website/Forum Maintenance lklivingston 4 10,852 08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Email Maintenance lklivingston 2 8,363 07-25-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  FORUM MAINTENANCE Will Result in Downtime; Probably Today LeslieNoelani 2 16,231 09-30-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Year 7 Free Read Change lklivingston 10 139,018 04-17-2019, 03:00 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy AO Advisory 53 730,149 11-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Last Post: KarenG
  Forum Maintenance - November 2015 MelisaH 8 119,275 11-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: COMama
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this week MelisaH 1 39,486 08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: MelisaH