daily digest
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/daily digest
Is there a way to get a daily digest instead of individual emails?
Rebecca Miller
http://acmhomeschool.blogspot.com/
Helping Others Implement a Charlotte Mason Education

[/size]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: daily digest
Have you thought about how huge it would be, Rebecca? There are hundreds of posts every day here!
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
(08-17-2012, 01:12 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: Have you thought about how huge it would be, Rebecca? There are hundreds of posts every day here!

Not necessarily... not if we could select *only* the forums/threads that we would like to subscribe to in the digest, just as we do on the forum. [cheesy grin] (Phyllis is probably throwing things this way now, so I'm going to get out now!)
Stephanie  [Heart <3] DS 18
Charlotte Mason Devotees, Since 2004

My goal is to be able to offer a digest of the on-topic forums (i.e. minus Amble Ramble). So far, I've only gotten as far as a digest that sends everything, so I still need to work on it. And I've haven't had much time lately. It is a goal, though.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • lollielean
Thanks, Phyllis. I think a lot of people who are struggling with the forum would be helped by having the option of a digest with the threads or forums they choose. It would definitely be overwhelming with the larger forums, or even sub-forums, but for the small ones, it would work fine, I think.

Take care of yourself and your family first. [Heart <3]
Stephanie  [Heart <3] DS 18
Charlotte Mason Devotees, Since 2004

Well, I don't know of any way to make it be the threads and forums they choose. So far, it's all or nothing, but I can see that it would be possible to make it be all of certain forums or nothing.

The built in email option of sending the first post seems to be pretty set in stone.

Who knows, though. Maybe I'll find something new.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Subscriptions with Daily Emails raristy 1 2,839 05-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Phyllis