PM and Like buttons missing when using Android
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/PM and Like buttons missing when using Android
When I read posts on my Android two buttons are completely blank - the PM button and the Like button. If I click the blank space it still makes the action, but buttons are missing. Not sure why this would only happen when I access it via my Android.
Naomi - dd 21 (grad), ds 19 (grad), dd 15 (YR10), ds 12 (YR6)

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: PM and Like buttons missing when using Android
(08-25-2012, 07:21 AM)NaomiG Wrote: When I read posts on my Android two buttons are completely blank - the PM button and the Like button. If I click the blank space it still makes the action, but buttons are missing. Not sure why this would only happen when I access it via my Android.

Is this something that just started after we moved to the new server?
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: PM and Like buttons missing when using Android
No, it was happening before.

It started when Phyllis changed the Like button to a heart instead of thumbs up.

Another thing that did just start is when I hit the green arrow to go to the latest post, it aligns to the right side of the screen instead of the left. Strange.

That is really weird! Can you open this on your phone?
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/images..._l_add.gif

Leslie, did the strange thing you were having stop? Something about you could turn your screen sideways...?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(08-25-2012, 02:29 PM)Phyllis Wrote: Leslie, did the strange thing you were having stop? Something about you could turn your screen sideways...?

Yes, it only happened that one time, over a period of a few hours. I didn't turn off the itouch to reset it. I never shut it off.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
It was probably the plugin that I was testing then. It didn't work anyway, and I got rid of it.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(08-25-2012, 02:29 PM)Phyllis Wrote: That is really weird! Can you open this on your phone?
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/images..._l_add.gif

I can open it and it's blank [Huh??]

Oh wait, I hit refresh and now it'a coming up. Must have been an issue with my cache. Seems fixed now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bell/curie missing in Y5 Wilsonfam2008 5 8,054 07-31-2023, 01:16 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Missing links under Years 9-10-11 1st Year Booklist AndreaMM 2 4,624 07-26-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  missing Like button on hot topics thread JoyH 9 12,022 12-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Last Post: JoyH
  [split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing MaryEllen 11 14,141 01-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Dawn Rhymer
  Missing playlist link lklivingston 1 2,780 06-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jeanne Webb
  missing link to Saints and Heroes lorifromidaho 2 3,885 04-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Missing Post Carolyn 6 8,833 08-31-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Jeanne Webb
  Android/Windows Phone users: Please Re-try LeslieNoelani 7 9,703 09-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NaomiG