Difference on Windows 7 PHONE
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Difference on Windows 7 PHONE
Not a huge deal, but something I noticed when I was in the hospital (old server time), and still occurs now (new server I'm guessing) when I access the forum on my Windows 7 phone. (so my phone OS is Windows 7 - phone)

The little green arrow to take you to the first message in a thread that you haven't read doesn't work on the Windows 7 phone... it takes you to the message page that has the first message you haven't read - but at the top of that page of messages. So then I have to scroll down to find where I need to start reading the thread.

It is a minor annoyance... but kind of weird that it works great on my computer, but not on my phone.
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Difference on Windows 7 PHONE
Are you using Forum Runner?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Difference on Windows 7 PHONE
No - just the phone's Internet Explorer going directly to the forum's url.
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get a warning message on my phone LucyBeeH 21 25,009 08-17-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Tapatalk on my LG phone Mrs. Mandy 4 5,576 07-23-2015, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Jenn in CA
  Using Tapatalk from Windows phone jennhall777 4 5,611 10-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Last Post: jennhall777
  Android/Windows Phone users: Please Re-try LeslieNoelani 7 9,663 09-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NaomiG