Font changes
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Font changes
I used to be able to copy and paste my replies from my notes directly into the reply box and there was no font or color change. My posts looked like everyone else's posts. Now they don't. They stick out and it's embarrassing. I feel awkward about posting if mine are going to look so different. Maybe they just look different to me? I hope. Right now I'm typing directly in the box. Here's an example of me pasting:

This is so horrible for me because I have to use my notes to check for mistakes and edit my replies. If I try to use delete inside a post I get bumped.

Please help.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Font changes
When you right click to paste do you have the option to "paste as plain text" ? That might work..
~ Lisa
Orthodox Christian mom to 5
my book: Patterns for Life: An Orthodox Reflection on Charlotte Mason Education
my substack: Patterns for Life
I'm not using a puter. :-(
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
Looks like it is carrying over font settings from the app you are copying from.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Kathy I think that's exactly what it's doing but I haven't changed anything and it only happened since the update. I was hoping it was something you all could fix.
Katie
(01-17-2015, 12:27 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: I used to be able to copy and paste my replies from my notes directly into the reply box and there was no font or color change. My posts looked like everyone else's posts. Now they don't. They stick out and it's embarrassing. I feel awkward about posting if mine are going to look so different. Maybe they just look different to me? I hope. Right now I'm typing directly in the box. Here's an example of me pasting:

This is so horrible for me because I have to use my notes to check for mistakes and edit my replies. If I try to use delete inside a post I get bumped.

Please help.

Please don't stop posting you are a valuable Member of the group and I for one could care less about what your post looks like.  I am looking at the message of your thoughts.
The following 4 users Like Jane Fettig's post:
  • COMama, lklivingston, MrsH, NorthLaurel
You can edit out the code that sets that. Even on my phone I can do that, although it's tedious.

Maybe Phyllis will have an idea of whether we can stop this.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
You could use the source option on the posting box. It's the last button above the place where we type. Looks like a page of paper. Click that, then paste, and see what you get.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
It won't let me do anything if I push that button. It's like I have no ability to type or paste and it slows down my screen. I work all day today so if I don't come back that's why. (Thank you for the encouragement Jane!)
Katie
Are you posting from your phone?
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Font Colour jane5ok 20 24,506 08-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Font Size Increased? Christo et Doctrinae 3 4,784 08-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Christo et Doctrinae