AO Retreat 2015: 'At Home'
Announcements/RE: AO Retreat 2015: 'At Home'
(03-26-2015, 04:36 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Karen Glass is coming. Swoon.

[Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie]

Are you really coming to Indiana all the way from Austrailia??? I live in Hawaii but my parents live in Indiana... hmmm
Jennifer
Wow.  This is only 50 mins from my mom's... too bad I live in Hawaii:-( 
Not that I don't like Hawaii.... why don't y'all have a retreat at my house?

OOOH wait, My son is graduating from basic training this summer (think: ticket to the mainland and killing two birds with one stone)... I just might be able to pull this off!!
(05-06-2015, 10:14 AM)swearingencj Wrote: Are you really coming to Indiana all the way from Austrailia??? I live in Hawaii but my parents live in Indiana... hmmm
Jennifer

Yes, I'm coming from Australia, Karen from Poland, Amy from Peru, and Phyllis from Ukraine.

It is truly international!

You really do need to be our Hawaiian representative. :-)
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
The following 6 users Like Jeanne Webb's post:
  • Dawn Duran, laurke, Lizzie Smith, NorthLaurel, swearingencj, Tammy Glaser
I'm so excited! I probably won't be able to put 3 words together when I finally get to meet you all, so don't be surprised, LOL
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 2 users Like laurke's post:
  • NorthLaurel, Primeperiwinkle
So no pressure at all fabulous auxiliary ladies, but there aren't any registration forms out yet?? Or am I just not finding them...want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

Jennifer
(05-06-2015, 01:26 PM)swearingencj Wrote: So no pressure at all fabulous auxiliary ladies, but there aren't any registration forms out yet?? Or am I just not finding them...want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

Jennifer

Nope. Not out yet.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
I feel like crying.  :-( This is so close to me and I can't come. It is the weekend my daughter is getting married. I could use the encouragement soooo much. Will there be handout? Maybe someone is taping it? Maybe someone could share or I could buy?
Daughter 17 using  few AO books grade 12 and engaged to be married  [Whoopee! smilie]
Sons, twins, age 14, HUFI/AO year 7 actually in grade 8
Fiona the Feisty, our delightful corgi
The Knights Inn Rensselaer is apparently now called Interstate Motel.
Second generation homeschooler and mom to L (13) and JM (11) and N (8) and JN(5).
[url=http://brcbanter.blogspot.com/][/url]
(06-05-2015, 12:17 PM)BRC_MacKenzie Wrote: The Knights Inn Rensselaer is apparently now called Interstate Motel.

That would explain why I never got an email back from them....
(05-29-2015, 08:58 PM)ChristyH Wrote: I feel like crying.  :-( This is so close to me and I can't come. It is the weekend my daughter is getting married. I could use the encouragement soooo much. Will there be handout? Maybe someone is taping it? Maybe someone could share or I could buy?
I am going to attempt to bring a camera to record, but I don't have the go-ahead yet. I don't want to get hopes up too high as hubby may need it for one of his flying events, but if I can, I definitely be willing to share the video.
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

The following 2 users Like NorthLaurel's post:
  • abidooney, ChristyH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Break 2015 LeslieNoelani 2 47,154 12-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep
  Forum Maintenance - November 2015 MelisaH 8 119,490 11-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: COMama
  Thank you to all who made the 2015 At Home retreat complete and special KarenG 3 62,176 08-02-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Megan Hoyt
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 532,768 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  Forum Update June 2015 MelisaH 1 38,389 06-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Last Post: jmoore2001us@yahoo.com