AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
Announcements/RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
I forgot to add that I'm coming back to the Northwest  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] with the mugs/tote bags. So I can't help you much if you won't be going to the NW Conference in September. 

And my MIL has that tea service. I'd have to have one for tea and one for coffee so the flavors don't mix. Coffee for morning, tea for after twelve, you know.
Kathy W.~Northwest by North
"The teacher who allows his scholars the freedom of the city of books is at liberty to be their guide, philosopher and friend; and is no long the mere instrument of forcible intellectual feeding."
Vol. 6
The following 2 users Like Kathy W.'s post:
  • HillaryJ, laurke
(06-26-2015, 01:03 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Oh man. The conversation alone is almost worth it. Can you imagine? You and I would run the gamut from philosophy to theology to probably underwear technology in the first ten minutes and then we'd spend another two hours just nodding and giggling hysterically as we connected bikinis with Dante or something. Lol. ROFL. I think I just came up with a connection!!!

Oh boo. Now I'm sad that you won't be there Sarah. It would have been epic. [cheesy grin]

Thank God for Dawn, Amy Jo, Christy and Laura...

Oh!! Before I forget again. For those of you attending at Indiana and staying at Super 8 ya wanna do something fun? Tape a paper to your door that says your online name, real name and EXACTLY how late at night is too late for me to knock on your door by singing the AO theme song. (It hasn't been created yet but you never know what could happen next.) This way, we'll be able to find each other super fast and I won't bug you by showing up with chocolate past your bedtime. Or whatever I have in the way of goodies. :)

Anytime is fine for chocolate. :)

So the only time I can ever get a mug/tote is right now, by the 1st, correct?
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
(06-27-2015, 12:55 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: So the only time I can ever get a mug/tote is right now, by the 1st, correct?

Unless we do it again for the 2016 conference.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(06-27-2015, 01:02 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: Unless we do it again for the 2016 conference.
So there WILL be a 2016 conference?!!! :-D
Mom to one DD, Y4
Louisiana, U.S.A.

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis

The following 3 users Like phoebebopeep's post:
  • COMama, laurke, Malgomaj
(06-27-2015, 12:55 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: concerned Amy
ine for chocolate. :)

So the only time I can ever get a mug/tote is right now, by the 1st, correct?

Are you concerned about luggage limits?
Dana in IN, ds6 (Y1), dd3 (Y0)
Announcements/AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
I took the plunge and bought both! Can't wait to see them :)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 3 users Like laurke's post:
  • Janice, MaggieAnnie, NorthLaurel
Did anyone manage to get a photo of the mug? I'd love to see it.... [I'm just a little angel.]
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

The following 1 user Likes DaughterofEve's post:
  • COMama
It is GORGEOUS! You want one, I promise!
[Image: mug.jpg]

Here it is - you can also see it on the ordering page!
The following 10 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • COMama, DaughterofEve, Janice, laurke, LeslieNoelani, lklivingston, Malgomaj, MamaSnow, NorthLaurel, Thea
Today is the last day to order, correct?
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our book is here! Donna-Jean 13 11,306 10-18-2023, 05:11 AM
Last Post: heddsomewhere
  Our new book! Donna-Jean 13 12,052 10-13-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Zoo Keeper
  Living Book Press discount code lklivingston 0 6,306 03-25-2022, 09:28 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  A new kind of Plutarch book AnneWhite 25 83,274 09-16-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  #ao20years Coffee with the Advisory and Auxiliary lklivingston 11 39,107 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: JCE
  A New Book Buying Option for AO Users! LeslieNoelani 7 30,599 03-28-2021, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Subversive Gardener