AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
Announcements/RE: AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
(03-30-2016, 02:50 PM)sewwest Wrote: I'm in the southwest suburbs of Chicago and would be interested in getting to one of these someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These have been on hiatus because of the weather, holidays, orphan hosting at my house (we kept 2 Ukrainian brothers for four weeks over December/January), and then I got busy with out of town family visiting and conference planning.

We're going to be hosting four Ukrainian orphans (our previous 2 plus their middle brothers) for 9 weeks this summer, and I am not sure I'll able to do anything but work with our Ukrainian guests during that time. Between conference planning, the conference in May, the boys coming for 9 weeks, and a CM conference in Canada I'm going to in October, and moving to the Philippines in November, I am not sure I can have any more meetings here before we go [Huh??]
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
Announcements/AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
That's a lot going on! I didn't mean to add extra pressure to do one, just wanted to join in on the thread in case another one came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019 Donna-Jean 161 822,528 09-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: RMcDaris