AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
Announcements/RE: AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
(10-07-2015, 05:59 AM)Hi, I am new to the CM forum and was wondering where at your CM group is. I live in Three Oaks, MI. I am two min away from Laporte County in IN. I would love to join your group, if it\s not too far away, and also if you Wrote: [Image: 12112116_10206766077566467_7395901306027...e=568A80F4]Thursday, October 15th, just a touch more than one week away.

I hope to have some AO friends there with whom we can discuss nature study.  I have a couple of the books Miss Mason used, and I'll be letting others touch them for a pittance (just kidding.  You can't touch them)*

Bring your own favorite resource, and a snack.  I will provide coffee, hot tea, and water is there at the library (really this time- last time, I couldn't do the coffee and I forgot the plates, but I should be able to do it this time).

An unexpected bonus was that last time, Baby Grayson came, too- he's my grandchild who was in the NICU during the AO conference and for whom so many, many people prayed.  He might be there this time, too- because nursing babies and nursling toddlers are always welcome wherever AO goes.=)

Hope you can come.

*Okay, seriously, you can touch them. You can take pictures.  And it's free.=)

Messages In This Thread
RE: AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan) - by Amanda Layman - 01-28-2016, 11:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019 Donna-Jean 161 826,296 09-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: RMcDaris