Chart Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Chart Schedule Updates
Thank you, Kathy (and Leslie, and others who work so had on this).   [Heart <3]
Zoo Keeper

The following 7 users Like Zoo Keeper's post:
  • COMama, EmilyT, Jenna Dilts, lklivingston, Malgomaj, ozark mama, Txmadrid6
Announcements/Chart Schedule Updates
(03-22-2017, 03:32 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Charts for Years 4, 5, and 6 have been updated to reflect these schedule changes:
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=30219

If you notice any errors, please post them in the Typos thread in Tech Support.

So excited about this add! I've recently been watching apologetic debates and the scientist who keeps being brought up is Newton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rochelle

Chart schedules are now posted for the first year of the 7-8-9 two year combo.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 5 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, Christy Hissong, ElizabethL, Janice, MichelleDee
(04-05-2017, 01:53 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Chart schedules are now posted for the first year of the 7-8-9 two year combo.

I'm a bit confused b/c it also says Year 9/10 Lite for Term 2 & 3? I'm guessing copy & paste error but looks like the charts are indeed the Year 7/8 combo?
-Elizabeth

Mom to 14 yo C, 11 yo G and 3 yo J
(04-06-2017, 11:35 AM)ElizabethL Wrote: I'm a bit confused b/c it also says Year 9/10 Lite for Term 2 & 3? I'm guessing copy & paste error but looks like the charts are indeed the Year 7/8 combo?
Ha! Yes, I just fixed that and uploaded new charts tonight. Download a new copy and it will be labeled correctly.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • ElizabethL, Janice
You're awesome, Kathy! Working off those charts is so much easier for me than using the list. Thanks for all you do.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 7 users Like COMama's post:
  • amerebreath, Christy Hissong, EmilyT, Janice, MichelleDee, phoebebopeep, rejoicevermore13
The only other thing I am confused about is I see Mere Christianity is scheduled for Term 3, but I don't see it listed on the book list. So is it just not on the book list or not supposed to be scheduled for Year 7/8, or more likely I am just blind and missing something? :)
-Elizabeth

Mom to 14 yo C, 11 yo G and 3 yo J
I think it was inadvertantly omitted.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • ElizabethL
The charts for the 8/9 portion of the new 7-9 in two years option are now available.
Kathy 
Thank you Kathy for your work on these!
<><  Michelle the Nomad: currently in Virginia, Alaska, Kenya, SoCal, Denver, Wash DC, Richmond VA
Wife to my best friend and hero; Mama to Grace (AO Grad) and Joy (Yr8/9)
Dakota Academy International
The following 3 users Like MichelleDee's post:
  • COMama, Jenna Dilts, lklivingston

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Updates lklivingston 142 320,467 02-11-2024, 12:59 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 861,608 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,847 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,721 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626