Chart Schedule Updates
Announcements/Chart Schedule Updates
I just made changes to the Years 6 and 7 chart schedules.  For Year 6, the poet was changed to Langston Hughes for Term 3.  For Year 7, Grammar of Poetry was added to the weekly work list for each term.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Announcements/RE: Chart Schedule Updates
Thank you for your hard work! I just looked at Year 6 and I can't wait! You know you're using Ambleside when.... you're enjoying the year you're in but can't contain your excitement for all the wonderful things coming up next year...
Mom of three AO graduates. Grandmother to one amazing 2-year-old grandson.
Very good. I guess it works out that I haven't been able to find a book of Alfred Noyes poems! Thank you.

Shelley Dorman
Shelley - ddAOgrad , dsY9
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
The following 1 user Likes CottageSchool's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool
I fixed quite a few reported errors on the chart schedules today. (Leslie has been working much harder fixing various other reported errors on the website.) I noted the date in the footer of each chart. Changed charts:
Year 3 and Year 3 lite
I messed up Year 3.5 and had to replace the .doc version of that chart, so let me know if it doesn't look right.
Year 5 and Year 5 lite
Year 6 and Year 6 lite
Year 7 and Year 7 lite
Year 10 and Year 10 lite
Year 11

If you find errors or problems, remember to report them in the Typos thread stuck to the top of the Tech Support area here! We may move slowly in resolving them, but we will get to them eventually.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I changed Year 2 and Year 2 Basic charts. Week 24 needed Chapter 50 of OIS added.
Kathy 
The following 6 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • alibert, BecTasmanian, Janice, Little Babe Homeschool, phoebebopeep, suzukimom
Hurrah! I recently "discovered" Langston Hughes in my own reading, and I'm glad he's coming to AO.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 4 users Like COMama's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool, lklivingston, phoebebopeep, Sandy O
I have changed the Year 5 charts for both Basic and With Options to reflect the new schedule for Wild Animals I Have Known, which is now scheduled over the entire year rather than in one term only.

I have changed the Year 9 charts only for the With Options schedule to reflect the new schedule, which removes The Christian Life by Sinclair Ferguson and spreads The God Who Is There by Francis Schaeffer across the first two terms.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • alibert, Little Babe Homeschool
I'm not sure if I'm not looking correctly. It seems that Grammar of Poetry is only showing up in the first term in the doc chart. Thank you for all you all do. It is truly a beautiful gift.

Colby
The following 2 users Like Colby1's post:
  • boywrangler, Little Babe Homeschool
(04-19-2016, 03:44 AM)Colby1 Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm not looking correctly. It seems that Grammar of Poetry is only showing up in the first term in the doc chart. Thank you for all you all do. It is truly a beautiful gift.

Colby
I think you're right! Could you post that in the Typos sticky thread in Tech Support? That way I will see it to fix it.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool
I just made a minor formatting change to the regular Year 5 charts so that Term 3 is paginated properly.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • alibert, Little Babe Homeschool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Updates lklivingston 142 320,469 02-11-2024, 12:59 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 861,613 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,847 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,722 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626