Unable to log in?
Announcements/Unable to log in?
If you have any problems logging in, please do not hesitate to email me (fylliska@gmail.com).

It seems that sometimes when members forget their passwords, the automatic password reset feature doesn't work. If that happens to you, don't panic. :) Just email me, and I'll reset it manually. I do my best to answer requests for help as soon as possible, so you shouldn't have to wait for long. We don't want anyone to be "locked out" of the forum!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
The following 2 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • Beloved, MelisaH
Announcements/RE: Unable to log in?
Also, I'm noticing a pattern of the first automatic reset email not working, but then the second does work. So, try the second email, if you're stuck. Then, if you still can't get in, please do go ahead and write to me.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
The following 2 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • MelisaH, NorthLaurel
Thank you for fixing mine so quickly!!
Stormi in Texas
T,ddAO4 and C,ddAO2
[cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes Stormi's post:
  • Jeanne Webb
Is there a way to access the password if you are currently logged in? I'm trying to get my phone set up with Forum Runner and/or Tapatalk, but cannot for the life of me remember my password. And as you can see, I am currently logged in on my computer. I've gone to the 'change password' section of my user cp, but it doesn't give an option for 'forgot password'.

I wonder if logging out on the computer will help me find the 'forgot password' button? I'm hesitant to try, though, because I forgot my password. [Huh? I'm Confused!]
CM, Children and Lots of Grace
Mom to three young women, ages 19, 16, 13; moderator in Exams and Volumes 3 & 6
The question is not,––how much does the youth know? when he has finished his education––but how much does he care?
I don't think there's anywhere that you can see it. I can't see passwords on my side. But it's easy for me to reset them. So, go ahead and log out and look for the forgot password button. Then you can write to me, if you need help (fylliska@gmail.com). I still have a few hours before my bed time....
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • Katie Barr
I am fixed and subscribed. Thanks!
CM, Children and Lots of Grace
Mom to three young women, ages 19, 16, 13; moderator in Exams and Volumes 3 & 6
The question is not,––how much does the youth know? when he has finished his education––but how much does he care?
I forgot my password and got a temporary password sent to me. Now trying to reset it to what I want it to be and can't find anywhere that I can do that. Looked in "my profile" but don't see an option for that.
Please advise. Thanks.
--------------
Thanks,
CiCi  ~~ Mom to 11 yr old boy (Yr 2) and 9 yr old girl (she is in public school). Both kids struggle with ADHD symptoms; my daughter's likely due to SPD 
Did you look in UserCP? In there, look on the left at the menu.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Thank you for your help.
Blessings,
Karen Lipman