How active for Buy/Sale
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How active for Buy/Sale
I've read the rules in the Buy and Sale forum:

"Please note that you must be a fairly active member of the forum before you are able to post here. There is a minimum number of posts to have been made before you have access to post on the buy/sell area."

I'm new to AO and still trying to figure out how the forum works. I'm wondering how active is "fairly active".  Is there a certain # of posts? 

I still have to purchase several books, and would like to purchase from the forum, but not sure I can.  
I sent someone a pm (twice) about a book but didn't get a response.  I wondered if they didn't get it because I'm not allowed there yet?  

I hope all of that made sense.  Maybe someone could shed some light on the subject :)
Thanks
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How active for Buy/Sale
Yes, it's a number of posts, but I don't remember the number. PM's can get missed fairly easily, so that's likely the issue. Anyone can send and receive PMs as soon as joining, unless the change the default to off purposefully.
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How active for Buy/Sale
Anyone can buy, because that's done through the PM's. Sometimes people don't reply to PM's, unfortunately.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How active for Buy/Sale
Thanks, ladies! That's good to know.
I'll keep trying since I just need to buy at this point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't edit a for-sale posting HillaryJ 2 3,966 06-30-2022, 06:37 AM
Last Post: HillaryJ
  Yahoo group still active? ozark mama 5 6,628 02-26-2013, 02:20 AM
Last Post: ozark mama
  books for sale? Kari Ellen 2 3,718 11-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Kari Ellen