Final plenary
Announcements/Final plenary
Everyone needs to hear this! Lynn Bruce made us all laugh and cry as she talked about the heart of AO. Get your copy fast, while the price is low, or if you come by later, it's worth the cost. :)

The Ambleside Online Advisory and Auxiliary
Announcements/RE: Final plenary
Absolutely agreed. If you download no other talk from the AO conferences, make sure you download this one. It's a don't-miss gem!
Jen in North Carolina - Mama (Seminary Student) to dd18(!) (Dual Enrollment), ds15 (Y9), dd 13 (Y7)
Moderating in Language Arts/Narration
The following 4 users Like MamaSnow's post:
  • caseyjo, ChurchMouse, Dawn Duran, phoebebopeep
I think I missed a few of them. Oh well, I don't mind paying $5. [cheesy grin]
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
So where do I go if I'm having a problem? I've purchased all. This is the first that wasn't available to me immediately. And the first time that I was told I'd receive an email for downloading. I don't think I've received an email previously. I got a confirmation email. But no money has been removed from my account at 12 hours later. Should I rebuy? or wait? Is there something else to check?

Nevermind. I just decided to re-purchase it. Since I won't be back at the computer for a while today. It went right through this morning. [cheesy grin]

Thank you so much for these!!!!
Misty married to one not-so-average Joe.

especially blessed w/ 5 boys and 2 girls. b 5/07, b 2/12, b 2/15, b 2/15, Princess 5/09, and Little LaLa 4/18, and my Minnow b 3/21
Announcements/Final plenary
So, you got it? And only paid once?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
Is it possible to get copies of this to give as a gift? I have at least 5 friends whom I'd like to give this to.
2nd-gen homeschooler learning alongside her children: Y11Y10, Y6, Y4, Y3
Moderator in Links and Downloads, Audiobooks/Ereaders/Ebooks, Form II/Years 4-6, and Literature.
The following 2 users Like Lizzie Smith's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle, Purposeful Abnegation
(08-21-2016, 06:18 AM)Lizzie Smith Wrote: Is it possible to get copies of this to give as a gift? I have at least 5 friends whom I'd like to give this to.
I would think you could send multiple payments, note the reason, and just send copies of the file along. Or does each payment give you a download link? If so, you could forward the link.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Lizzie Smith
(08-21-2016, 02:04 AM)Phyllis Wrote: So, you got it? And only paid once?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, I got it. And my account now (Monday) shows that I've paid twice. I'm not sure why there was a glitch. But I'm so happy to have it!
Misty married to one not-so-average Joe.

especially blessed w/ 5 boys and 2 girls. b 5/07, b 2/12, b 2/15, b 2/15, Princess 5/09, and Little LaLa 4/18, and my Minnow b 3/21

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Third conference plenary AO Forum 8 107,829 03-19-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Meshelle911
  Next conference plenary (extra special!) AO Forum 10 140,391 07-31-2016, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Peacefully Buzzing
  Second conference plenary! AO Forum 24 308,084 07-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: BecTasmanian