Math Link
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Math Link
Hello!

I used the search engine and did not find a reference to the math links so I hope this is not a repeat post. 

I was trying to follow the math links to see what kind of curriculumIs used and when I followed the links they did not work. I was getting a lot of error 404 messages.

Thank you have a wonderful day
Katie Dinco [mom to 2 super active, no-fear, loving, bright, neurodivergent, 2e, daughters (Y2) age 7 and (Y0) age 4]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Math Link
Is this what you are looking for? http://amblesideonline.org/MathPrograms.shtml
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
On that page when you follow the links to the math options you get error messages like this

"Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching
Page no longer available at Plymouth University servers

We have taken the decision to host the CIMT website on new servers in order to improve the potential and reliability of the site. In a moment you will be redirected to our new home page. You should then be able to navigate to your desired area of the site.

The address is: http://www.cimt.org.uk/, and you will be automatically redirected to that page in 60 seconds if you do not click on the link before then.

For those who are involved with TSST Mathematics courses the direct links to those are now;
Cross-Phase - www.cimt.org.uk/primaryske/
Secondary - www.cimt.org.uk/ske/
Core Maths - www.cimt.org.uk/cmmss/

Please remember to update any bookmarks you have linking to the old Plymouth site, so that in the future you are not directed to this page again. Most addresses will work on the new site if you replace 'www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk' with 'www.cimt.org.uk' and keep the directories afterwards the same. Additionally, all pages previously named 'default.htm' are now named 'index.htm'.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that the change of address has caused in trying to access the CIMT site.

CIMT"
Katie Dinco [mom to 2 super active, no-fear, loving, bright, neurodivergent, 2e, daughters (Y2) age 7 and (Y0) age 4]
Oh, you are looking for the MEP page? Here's the new link. I will remind them on the typo/bad links pages about that.

http://www.cimt.org.uk/
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
The following 1 user Likes michelle dawn's post:
  • Janice
(05-17-2017, 07:34 AM)michelle dawn Wrote: Oh, you are looking for the MEP page? Here's the new link. I will remind them on the typo/bad links pages about that.

http://www.cimt.org.uk/

Thank you so much!
The following 1 user Likes katiedinco's post:
  • michelle dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 5 book purchase link needs update Mscott07 2 1,393 03-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: ghutzley
  Wondering about a link to Amazon.ca? Laura in Ontario 2 4,343 08-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Laura in Ontario
  Possible Link Change in Y8? COMama 2 4,070 08-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Broken link concerning TCOO jwillis4mo 2 3,977 03-15-2022, 12:51 PM
  Year 8 link to Study Guide not working - FYI tkbbmom24 5 7,121 02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
  AO Amazon link TheSchoolintheHills 2 3,905 09-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Last Post: TheSchoolintheHills
  Yr 9 link broken ozark mama 2 4,133 08-27-2021, 10:17 AM
Last Post: ozark mama
  "AO Home" link at top of forum LucyBeeH 23 29,578 08-24-2021, 05:44 AM
  Jensen's Grammar broken link Yr 9... honeymommy6 0 1,725 08-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Last Post: honeymommy6
  Link for CHOW timeline not working yoganurture@gmail.com 2 3,876 07-22-2021, 02:33 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani