Not accepted?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Not accepted?
Hi! I requested to become a member of the private group for Special Needs. On the control panel groups section it lists the group, it says I can leave the group, but I can't access the group. I am new to this forum, so maybe I am missing something... Or wondering if maybe the acceptance hasn't gone through it's only listed because I requested to join?  Any thoughts would be helpful!  Thanks!!
Jami - Mother of 1+4, 1 with special needs and development delay in perpetual Year 0 and 4 younger siblings.

The following 1 user Likes Jami.D's post:
  • Amy Bodkin
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Not accepted?
Sometimes that group takes a little while to get approved, so its probably not yet gone through. I'll see if I can poke the right moderator :)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
I just checked, and you are in the group. When you view the main forum page, you should see the special subforum. Or, if you just click on this
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumd...php?fid=16
that will take you straight to it. Now, if that doesn't work, then let us know and we'll figure out what is going on.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • lklivingston
Figured it out, thanks for the help!!
Jami - Mother of 1+4, 1 with special needs and development delay in perpetual Year 0 and 4 younger siblings.