AO for Groups is Here!
Announcements/RE: AO 2.0 is Here!
I, too am so impressed at your willingness to give us the best and to keep growing! I felt I needed to thank you all, even though I really don't have a need for it right now. It's a blessing to know it's there and that it will be so helpful for many. Thank for the many selfless hours you have poured into this new project.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Danielle
Year 12, Year 10, Year 3 and Y1 w/twins
That is so awesome!!! I've been looking into this and it looks really awesome! I've got a question though and I hope it's ok to ask it here. If you have younger kids (mine are 5, 6, and 8) and we've already gotten half way through year 1 and plan to start year 2 for my oldest at the end of the oldest how to I fit it in with my kids in hopes to do the history together and such?
believer. wife. mom. teacher. Seeking truth, goodness, and beauty.
Logan (Y3), Aaron & Jacob (Y1)
instagram : facebook : twitter
The following 1 user Likes juliebug's post:
  • Purposeful Abnegation
This is truly and greatly helpful. Just like to clarify though for Bible study in Form 1B and Form1C - it is blank and it is stated there - "in progress". May i know what does this mean. Thanks
Thank you!! I have a question, do the Form 1 cover the same thing as AO Y1-3 ? Or does it cover additional things? or fewer. I have a kid doing Y2 now and another who will be starting Y1 soon, so I'm wondering if a proper start would then be 1C with both of them together? Or since I just finished Term 1 of Y2, I could just go on over to 1b?
Nermarí Faría Broderick
Mom to 3 boys (Y11, Y9, Y8) and 1 rambunctious girl (Y4) [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] 

Find me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/BeautifulMessyMotherhood

~~ Southeast Florida / Broward / Coral Springs ~~
(07-01-2017, 11:05 AM)juliebug Wrote: That is so awesome!!! I've been looking into this and it looks really awesome! I've got a question though and I hope it's ok to ask it here. If you have younger kids (mine are 5, 6, and 8) and we've already gotten half way through year 1 and plan to start year 2 for my oldest at the end of the oldest how to I fit it in with my kids in hopes to do the history together and such?
You could start Form I B with oldest and the next child. Except I don't think the B years are complete yet! But you could use what's there as a model and put the rest together.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(07-01-2017, 01:37 PM)aklnt27 Wrote: This is truly and greatly helpful. Just like to clarify though for Bible study in Form 1B and Form1C - it is blank and it is stated there - "in progress". May i know what does this mean. Thanks
B and C years aren't complete yet.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(07-01-2017, 01:37 PM)aklnt27 Wrote: This is truly and greatly helpful. Just like to clarify though for Bible study in Form 1B and Form1C - it is blank and it is stated there - "in progress". May i know what does this mean. Thanks

It means there's a three year Bible plan for Form 1, and I've only been given the first year to post. ;)

The rest will be posted as soon as it's available.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Be cause this is the first year of 2.0, it seemed to me everybody in form 1 would start with the Bible stories in A.

Edited to add Bible for clarity, in case somebody comes along later and misses the context.
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
The following 2 users Like WendiC's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, Donna-Jean
Announcements/AO 2.0 is Here!
(I cannot figure out how to post this in the Form 1 section of the Forum.)
I am in the midst of some decision making for my children's AO Form 1 Years. I wanted to compare the Original AO Schedules to the new AO 2.0 Schedules for Form 1. I had the printouts of AO Years 1-3 and highlighted the AO 2.0 Schedule Form 1A in Green, Form 1B in Blue and Form 1C in Pink. I'm sharing pictures in case it helps...

[Image: a28c1238dfefb5c0be6dc3be33849cd9.jpg]
[Image: ce9fef0a2e561051f1fa9310e9be14c8.jpg][Image: 9c2cc5676c19502dc7dc70c5fd60b520.jpg][Image: 7cd778922520e3358759fa1bde2bf5b8.jpg][Image: ba18dd17fad26aba5af4e5d536dbf783.jpg][Image: 182a4d362f36a2c89b42b026850364f5.jpg][Image: 41d2dbc81b9f7e9c286d10c8cbb7d30d.jpg][Image: 49e0a87da07437832689faa1d0bde5c8.jpg][Image: d2b990e4e7d3b4029a33dd6b8d039fc5.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amber
AO Yr8 DD (14), AO Yr6 DS (12), in Jackson, TN.
Amber that is an awesome way to see the changes - I'm really glad you posted. :)
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)