Registration is OPEN!
Announcements/RE: Registration is OPEN!
(11-02-2018, 02:17 AM)beccaredus Wrote: Is there going to be an option for just coming in for the sessions while staying at another local establishment like there was last time? Because I’m afraid that’s the only way many of us can go now :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes to this! I meant to register earlier, but had a sick child and just didn't remember until mid-morning. We are finishing up term one of year one next week with my oldest, and I have so many questions! I was so looking forward to soaking in the AO atmosphere! I live an hour and a half away, and was excited that I would be able to go this year. Traveling much farther than that would not be an option. If there's any way to let locals come it would be amazing!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The following 2 users Like Shuttlenread's post:
  • beccaredus, cmharig
(11-02-2018, 03:06 AM)Shuttlenread Wrote: Yes to this! I meant to register earlier, but had a sick child and just didn't remember until mid-morning. We are finishing up term one of year one next week with my oldest, and I have so many questions! I was so looking forward to soaking in the AO atmosphere! I live an hour and a half away, and was excited that I would be able to go this year. Traveling much farther than that would not be an option. If there's any way to let locals come it would be amazing!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I coordinate a park day in the Brentwood area. And there's one north of town, too. If you're close to either one, let me know, and maybe you could visit with one of the groups some time!!
Niki in mid-TN  [Coffee, Neelix. Black.]
2022.2023:  ds16 (Y11)dd18 (Graduated - off to college!)
Using AO since the beginning!
The following 1 user Likes nctmcalister's post:
  • Shuttlenread
(11-01-2018, 11:42 PM)Donna-Jean Wrote: Thank you for your questions!  

The process is taking awhile, to cross reference paypal addresses with e-mailed forms, and to make sure our numbers line up with our retreat spaces, before we send out a confirmation.  

Don't worry, just keep watching your inbox.  This is one of those tasks that can't be done by several people, so we are patiently cheering on our Registration Dynamic Duo of Leslie and Lani, and praying that all continues to go smoothly!

I think I may have missed a step. I think I was too excited. I keep seeing something about payment and emailing a form? I sent a payment but not an email. When I went back in to check everything it was closed. If so, can you please let me know how to proceed?
I would appreciate any esoteric information which might allow one to register for a woman and infant room, multiply the venue capacity for the benefit of all, or time travel back to 6am this morning. Please, whichever is easiest -- I'm flexible and ready to receive hidden wisdom as I've exhausted my store of knowhow already. :-)
Are even single lodge rooms for Mamas with nurslings full?
The following 1 user Likes aberger's post:
  • hiddenartmama
Oh no! Am I too late? I would love to join!
Sarah May 
Schooling in PNW!  [cheesy grin] Mom to Chaz Y11 (dual enrollment/CM), Bex Y9, and Lil' Ninja Y6.  So many good books!!!

Watching for reopening, even though I know it's a long shot that any mama/baby rooms will still be open (and I missed my chance to get in with local roomies). That's my sweet husband posting above, trying to find out any way for me to go. ?
Emily
Mama to 10yo daughter (Y5), 8yo son (Y2), 6yo son (Y0.5), 3yo daughter, son #3 due in 2022
The following 1 user Likes hiddenartmama's post:
  • Queensuzie2
Watching for the waiting list, since not paying attention to the time zone has foiled my plans again!

Goodness, you'd thing I'd learn..

Monica
Wife to one, Mama to six(!) crazy kids; K(11), L(10), A(8), J(6), C(4), and baby CH(2). Lover of good books and a strong cup of coffee. Living an adventurous, CM life in Southern California.
The following 1 user Likes monica626's post:
  • MichelleChoe
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
Praying for the ladies working on registration. Sad that I will likely miss out on attending next year but am thankful for how hard the AO team works to bless our community. Praying all aspects of the conference go well and are a blessing to all who are able to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussie mother of three dd's (13,11, & 10), and a 5-year-old boy, who relocated to the U.S. 8 years ago and has been an AO mom for just as long.
mumtomom.net
The following 3 users Like Tania's post:
  • Dawn Duran, hiddenartmama, LynnBruce
We have just now processed the registrations from this morning. We'll assess what's left and open registration later this evening.

Most (if not all) of the space is going to be bunks. The lodge rooms went fast.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 9 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, BrittanyM678, cmharig, Dawn Duran, Elissa, Jenna Dilts, kdernier, LynnBruce, Sarah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,905 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,859 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 94,318 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,923 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 532,857 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle