Important News Re: PayPal & #AOCM2019
Announcements/Important News Re: PayPal & #AOCM2019
Hi all!

What an exciting morning!  Spots are filling up fast and furious!

One way you can help us: if your PayPal e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, can you note that on the form?  We are having some trouble lining up your payment with your e-mail confirmation, since we don't recognize your e-mail. 

If you have gotten a confirmation already, all is well. If not, and you have two different e-mails involved, could you send us an e-mail with "Lining up my Paypal e-mail" in the subject line?

And if you are about to register and your PayPay e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, please note that in your form, OK?

What a morning!
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 2 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • Angelbug52502, Charlotte~S
Announcements/RE: Important News Re: PayPal & #AOCM2019
(11-01-2018, 10:42 PM)Donna-Jean Wrote: Hi all!

What an exciting morning!  Spots are filling up fast and furious!

One way you can help us: if your PayPal e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, can you note that on the form?  We are having some trouble lining up your payment with your e-mail confirmation, since we don't recognize your e-mail. 

If you have gotten a confirmation already, all is well. If not, and you have two different e-mails involved, could you send us an e-mail with "Lining up my Paypal e-mail" in the subject line?

And if you are about to register and your PayPay e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, please note that in your form, OK?

What a morning!

I paid by 6:05, sent my e-mail by 6:08, and my PayPal email and info email were the same. I still haven't gotten a confirmation. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to do anything else?
I paid this morning within a few minutes of the registration opening up and my paypal is the same as my email and I haven't received a confirmation either.
(11-01-2018, 11:20 PM)JLFelio Wrote: I paid by 6:05, sent my e-mail by 6:08, and my PayPal email and info email were the same. I still haven't gotten a confirmation. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to do anything else?

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!  Can you let me know your name so we can line it up?

Thanks for your patience.  For several reasons, we could not use an automated system for this, so it's a two-person system right now :-)
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
(11-01-2018, 11:43 PM)annelise Wrote: I paid this morning within a few minutes of the registration opening up and my paypal is the same as my email and I haven't received a confirmation either.

Thanks for your note!  Can you let me know your full name so the registrars can check on this?  I'm sure all is well, it's just taking awhile.
(11-01-2018, 11:44 PM)Donna-Jean Wrote: Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!  Can you let me know your name so we can line it up?

Thanks for your patience.  For several reasons, we could not use an automated system for this, so it's a two-person system right now :-)

Yes, it's Jennifer Felio. My roommate is Jana Nash. 
Thank you so much for all you're doing! I so appreciate all the volunteers' hard work, but I also worry that something got lost in cyberspace.  :) I don't want to seem impatient.
(11-01-2018, 11:45 PM)Donna-Jean Wrote: Thanks for your note!  Can you let me know your full name so the registrars can check on this?  I'm sure all is well, it's just taking awhile.

My name is Ann Elise Fletcher, but I just put Ann Fletcher on the camp meeting information form.
Announcements/Important News Re: PayPal & #AOCM2019
(11-01-2018, 11:45 PM)Donna-Jean Wrote: Thanks for your note!  Can you let me know your full name so the registrars can check on this?  I'm sure all is well, it's just taking awhile.

I also paid by 6:06 and sent my email by 6:18 and haven’t received a confirmation. My name is Heather Hamilton and I registered with Joanna Zuck. Thanks so much for being willing to sacrifice your morning! We are so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're thrilled at the response - and backlogged. So yes, we're still working our way through early registrations. You'll hear from us soon!
The following 6 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • arc, Dawn Duran, Elissa, Heather, JLFelio, LynnBruce
(11-02-2018, 12:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: We're thrilled at the response - and backlogged.  So yes, we're still working our way through early registrations.  You'll hear from us soon!

Thank you so much!
The following 1 user Likes JLFelio's post:
  • Donna-Jean

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019 Donna-Jean 161 822,224 09-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: RMcDaris
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,768 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,812 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 93,954 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran