Poets for Kindles
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Poets for Kindles
Morning 

Does anyone know if there is a way to access/buy the Ambleside online Poetry bundles of Poets for each form other than with a kindle? I don't own a kindle but would love to use this and purchase it to print to make books to use this year. Any thoughts or insight?

thanks so much Erin Wallace
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Poets for Kindles
I think the easiest option is to copy and paste the poems from the AO website into a doc and print from there.
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 1 user Likes Subversive Gardener's post:
  • ErinWallace
(08-16-2019, 07:05 AM)Subversive Gardener Wrote: I think the easiest option is to copy and paste the poems from the AO website into a doc and print from there.

Thank you! I'll try that.

Erin
You can also download a Kindle app onto your computer, laptop, iPad, etc, and read them from it without having your own Kindle device.
Wife of my Love, Mama to ds22 (AO graduate, in college), Ds20 (AO graduate, in college, married!), dd18 (AO graduate, in college), dd16
The following 2 users Like JoyH's post:
  • bbnaville5, ErinWallace
Also just use kindle app on my android
Daughter of the King~Wife to the Best~Mother of 4~Lover of Books~
The following 1 user Likes bbnaville5's post:
  • ErinWallace