Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Schedule Updates
Many thanks to you, Kathy. :) And to Leslie! :)
Zoo Keeper

The following 2 users Like Zoo Keeper's post:
  • dcil2479, ozark mama
I just loaded new copies of charts for Years 9, 9 Lite, 789b, and 91011a. That was to change the speeches and documents a little bit. Leslie changed the weekly schedules too.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 6 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • AnneWhite, CottageSchool, dcil2479, MaggieAnnie, ozark mama, Zoo Keeper
Thank you very much!
ozark mama
Leslie and I updated the Year 9 schedules to make Faust assignments clearer. Instead of providing line numbers for each assignment, we now provide section titles based on the linked Gutenberg copy. If your copy uses different section titles, it's fine to work out your own schedule that spreads the work over the term.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
(04-01-2023, 03:49 AM)justNermari Wrote: Thank you! I'm excited to see these changes. Do you know if there are any planned changes/updates for the younger years, Y1-6?  I'm starting to plan and just curious if I should wait for any planned changes or just work with whats available now.

Now that the Bible assignments and the Years 5 and 6 science changes have been made, there are no more planned changes for Years 1-6 (or any other years).  That doesn't mean we won't change anything, but if we do it will probably be minor.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • dcil2479
Announcements/Schedule Updates
Thank you for all your work on the schedules, Kathy!
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3 
The following 3 users Like MonicaC's post:
  • AnneWhite, COMama, dcil2479
(04-12-2023, 01:01 AM)MonicaC Wrote: Thank you for all your work on the schedules, Kathy!
Leslie does most of it. I just change the charts and post the announcement. But you're welcome!
Kathy 
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • AnneWhite, Sammie2, Zoo Keeper
Leslie is checking page counts, so we've been tweaking the arrangement of historical documents, speeches, and essays in the Year 9 (and Lite and 789b and 91011a) schedule.  I've loaded the new charts, and Leslie will update the weekly schedules on the website.  I think you'll like these changes!
Kathy 
The following 4 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • dcil2479, Malgomaj, Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
I just updated charts for Years 2, 7, and 9, Year 9 Lite, Year 7 Lite, and Groups IB and IIIA.  This was just to correct errors.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Sammie2, Subversive Gardener
Announcements/Schedule Updates
It looks like the pdf for the 789a chart didn’t upload properly. It only shows 4 rows.

Thanks for updating all these details! These resources are such incredible helps for implementing such a beautiful curriculum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 869,308 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 178,219 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Chart Schedule Updates lklivingston 34 430,313 08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 88,301 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626