Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Schedule Updates
(04-17-2023, 12:30 PM)Heather Wrote: It looks like the pdf for the 789a chart didn’t upload properly. It only shows 4 rows.

Thanks for updating all these details! These resources are such incredible helps for implementing such a beautiful curriculum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Sorry about that. I will fix that tomorrow.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
In the Y7-8 Lite Schedule, Terms 2 & 3 have a line for "Character Dest", but I can't figure out what book that is. Was this something that was supposed to be removed, or am I just missing which book that correlates to in the booklist?
Rebecca Schmitt
Announcements/Schedule Updates
Character Is Destiny
It was moved from a later year.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Years 7-8-9 a and b and 9-10-11 a have been updated with a revised schedule for Signs and Seasons on the weekly schedule and the charts.  I think the weekly schedules for those years and also for the Years 9 and 9 Lite may have been modified to add a Signs and Seasons schedule as well, but that was already on the charts so those weren't changed.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • GoodQueenBess, Zoo Keeper
I just uploaded new charts for Year 8 Lite.  These have a revised schedule for Great Astronomers.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Mariel, Subversive Gardener
(04-18-2023, 06:40 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Character Is Destiny
It was moved from a later year.

Kathy, I'm sorry, but can you please clarify? For some reason I am feeling confused about this book. I see it listed in  Year 8 now - what year was it in before? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the old pages.

Also, are the Lewis books The Four Loves and The Problem of Pain on the new list anywhere, even as a free read? I can't seem to find them on the new lists. It's possible that I am wrong though. I'm trying to make a chart of all the changes for my own reference, and my head is swimming!
Homesteader, homeschooler, homemaker, mama to four and wife to my high school sweetheart.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." - Anne Shirley
Character Is Destiny was in Year 10 formerly:
https://www.amblesideonline.org/delete2024ao-y10-bks
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Laura in Ontario
The Four Loves is now in Year 12.

The Problem of Pain is gone, not because it isn't valuable but, I suspect, because it deserves more than free read status in order to do it justice and time simply doesn't permit that.
Kathy 
  • Laura in Ontario
Problem of Pain was never officially scheduled. It was suggested as an alternative for students who had already read The Four Loves.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
On the website and in the charts, a Bible typo was corrected in Year 7, Year 7 Lite, and Groups IIIA.
Kathy 
  • Subversive Gardener

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 871,257 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 178,634 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Chart Schedule Updates lklivingston 34 431,381 08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 88,515 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626