Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Schedule Updates
I just updated the Year 3 charts for Term 3 to show the new poet that AO is in the process of adding (Helen Hunt Jackson) instead of a second term of Longfellow.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • HaRae, Subversive Gardener
Updated some schedule charts today:

Year 8 - removed extra Kon Tiki row from Term 2
Year 9 Lite - added Great Astronomers and Signs and Seasons to the list of books at the beginning of the chart
Year 11 - added a short story ("Thank You, Ma'am" by Langston Hughes) to week 35
Year 11 Lite -  added a short story ("Thank You, Ma'am" by Langston Hughes) to week 35
Years 10 and 11 (from 9-10-11 in Two Years) -  added a short story ("Thank You, Ma'am" by Langston Hughes) to week 35
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Zoo Keeper
New chart schedule for Year 11 has been uploaded.  A couple of assignments for Six Easy Pieces were missing.  I also changed some assignments for a couple of books to use chapter labels instead of page numbers.  The page numbers are still available on the long schedule on the website.  The Year 11 Lite schedule hasn't been changed; it seems to have all the assignments for Six Easy Pieces.
Kathy 
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • carpeaeternitatem, HillaryJ, Zoo Keeper
New chart schedule for Year 8 has been uploaded. I changed all the assignments for Whatever Happened to Justice to reference chapter numbers rather than page numbers. You can still see the full assignment information on the website schedule.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Janice
(06-23-2022, 01:55 AM)lklivingston Wrote: New chart schedule for Year 8 has been uploaded.  I changed all the assignments for Whatever Happened to Justice to reference chapter numbers rather than page numbers.  You can still see the full assignment information on the website schedule.

Do you know if there are any other planned updates to other schedules this summer? I was starting to print documents out and was curious.
Nermarí Faría Broderick
Mom to 3 boys (Y11, Y9, Y8) and 1 rambunctious girl (Y4) [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] 

Find me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/BeautifulMessyMotherhood

~~ Southeast Florida / Broward / Coral Springs ~~
(06-23-2022, 09:11 AM)justNermari Wrote: Do you know if there are any other planned updates to other schedules this summer? I was starting to print documents out and was curious.
No. I don't have anything else in mind, but if I find a problem I will try to correct it.
Kathy 
(06-23-2022, 09:11 AM)justNermari Wrote: Do you know if there are any other planned updates to other schedules this summer? I was starting to print documents out and was curious.

Looking through the Typos thread in Tech Support, I do see some suggested corrections that need to be made to the chart schedules.  If I get time in the next week, I will try to get those made and posted.
Kathy 
(03-11-2020, 08:58 PM)hodgejennifer04 Wrote: Thank you for your commitment and work, Kathy and Leslie!

Hi there,

I was wondering if it is just me...I tried the link for the original Madam How and Lady Why, but it did not work for me.  Thank you for your hard work.  I'm new, but it sounds like you consistently keep everything moving along.  :)
(06-28-2022, 05:41 AM)JaniceD Wrote: Hi there,

I was wondering if it is just me...I tried the link for the original Madam How and Lady Why, but it did not work for me.  Thank you for your hard work.  I'm new, but it sounds like you consistently keep everything moving along.  :)

Could you link the page where you found the link that didn't work for you?
Kathy 
I'm looking over year 10 for next year and see that there is this note "The AO Advisory is currently working on updated revisions to our Devotional and Citizenship/Worldview subjects for this Year."
Any idea when these updates will be done, or what books are being considered?
Heather
Mom to 7- 5 on earth, 2 in heaven
2023/24 school year- AO graduate in college, Y11, Y8, Y6 & a sweet baby girl tagging along. 
The following 2 users Like lettucepatchkids's post:
  • HaRae, Subversive Gardener

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 863,633 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,153 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Chart Schedule Updates lklivingston 34 427,801 08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,858 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626