Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Schedule Updates
(03-22-2020, 05:50 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Year 12 and the 8/9 Combo Year also have updated charts.  Leslie has been making changes to the HTML schedules on the website, just fixing things.

These aren't new changes, just fixes where a page number was off, or something was accidentally left off of one of the weeks.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes LeslieNoelani's post:
  • lklivingston
Thanks Kathy and Leslie, for keeping the schedules looking all current.  

It is such blessing to so many. :)
Zoo Keeper

The following 3 users Like Zoo Keeper's post:
  • EmilyT, Jeff's Jessie, ozark mama
Leslie has been making some updates to the html schedules (the ones on the actual website schedule page, not the downloads), and I've been updating charts to correct errors and to add the changes Leslie made.  I just uploaded revised charts for Year 7, Year 3, and Form 3 A, B, and C.  You may have to clear your browser's cache in order to access the revised charts.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 5 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Donna-Jean, Elissa, EmilyT, Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
These aren't drastic new schedules -- just fixing some errors.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 7 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • Donna-Jean, Elissa, EmilyT, laurens, lklivingston, Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
(03-21-2020, 02:25 PM)lklivingston Wrote: I just uploaded revised charts for Years 4, 5, 8, 8 Lite, 9, and 9 Lite plus Groups IIA and IIB.
One change in Year 8 is Microbe Hunters. Only one chapter was used in Year 8, so that chapter was moved to Year 9 instead.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Educm, Subversive Gardener
(04-29-2020, 05:35 AM)lklivingston Wrote: One change in Year 8 is Microbe Hunters. Only one chapter was used in Year 8, so that chapter was moved to Year 9 instead.

It was a chapter that, timewise, could have gone in either year. As Kathy said, since it was the only chapter in Year 8, it made sense to just move it to Year 9.
(03-22-2020, 04:08 AM)lklivingston Wrote: This morning I uploaded minor revisions to Year 4 and Year 6 schedules.

The current schedule showing up for Year 6 looks to be the old one prior to changes made in 2018 (according to dates of a post here in the forum listing the changes). Can this be verified, please? I just noticed when trying to ensure I was ordering books with the most priority for Term 2. Thanks!
Shelley
mom to TallaBarton (Y8), Little Brother (Y5), Little Sister (Y2), Littlest Sister (4 y/o)
Three cats, two dogs, and who knows how many dust bunnies 
Currently living in central Mississippi  [Cool, man. Grooovay. Like, peace out and all that jazz...]
Announcements/Schedule Updates
Which version of the Year 6 schedule are you looking at (html, pdf, doc, odt)? What changes are you not seeing?
Kathy 
Announcements/Schedule Updates
I clicked on the pdf version of year 6. It looked like pre-2018 revisions such as School of the Woods being on the schedule instead of a free read. For more examples, I can get to my computer later this morning.

At first I thought changes had been made to the schedule for the 2020-21 year, so I clicked the link to see the previous version of the schedule and saw it was exactly the same (as the pdf link for current Y6 schedule). Did a little more digging for info on the forum and saw the post re: changes made to the schedule and it looked to match what it would’ve looked like before those changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk bc bi
Shelley
mom to TallaBarton (Y8), Little Brother (Y5), Little Sister (Y2), Littlest Sister (4 y/o)
Currently living in central Mississippi  [Cool, man. Grooovay. Like, peace out and all that jazz...]
It's showing the correct schedule now.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  I'm sorry for any confusion! (I swear I saw it! lol)
Shelley
The following 1 user Likes shell1214's post:
  • lklivingston

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 863,727 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,168 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Chart Schedule Updates lklivingston 34 427,856 08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,865 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626