Schedule Updates
Announcements/RE: Schedule Updates
(05-14-2020, 06:06 AM)shell1214 Wrote: It's showing the correct schedule now.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  I'm sorry for any confusion! (I swear I saw it! lol)
It might have been cached. That even happens to me when I *upload* the schedules, so no judgement here. Lol I'm glad it's ok.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • shell1214
I just downloaded the Y7 .doc schedule/chart and I noticed that the very last page (Term 3 Daily/Weekly work and riches) is labeled Term 2 weeks 13-24 and the weekly headings are all for term 2 as well.
Betsy in Minnesota, Mom to DS (16) and DD (8)
Loving the Charlotte Mason lifestyle!  :)
The following 1 user Likes bswissy's post:
  • lklivingston
(05-21-2020, 12:17 AM)bswissy Wrote: I just downloaded the Y7 .doc schedule/chart and I noticed that the very last page (Term 3 Daily/Weekly work and riches) is labeled Term 2 weeks 13-24 and the weekly headings are all for term 2 as well.
If you'll mention that in the Typos thread, I'll see it when I sit down to make changes.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
  • bswissy
(05-21-2020, 05:18 AM)lklivingston Wrote: If you'll mention that in the Typos thread, I'll see it when I sit down to make changes.

Sure! I see the typos thread pop up once in awhile but where do I find it?
Betsy in Minnesota, Mom to DS (16) and DD (8)
Loving the Charlotte Mason lifestyle!  :)
(05-21-2020, 09:56 PM)bswissy Wrote: Sure! I see the typos thread pop up once in awhile but where do I find it?

It's pinned to the top of Tech Support.  Tech Support is in the Welcome Center.
Kathy 
  • bswissy
So glad I saw this...thank you! :)
~ Lisa ~
Prov. 3:5-6, Gal. 2:20

The following 1 user Likes forbygrace's post:
  • lklivingston
Today and Thursday I modified a few schedule charts.  The changes were small, usually to correct typos or errors.

Groups 1 A, B, and C
Year 6
Year 7
Year 9 and Year 9 Lite
Kathy 
The following 6 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • CottageSchool, Elissa, HillaryJ, Janice, ozark mama, Zoo Keeper
Year 12 has had additional speeches added.  All schedule formates are updated.
Kathy 
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Elissa, Janice, Subversive Gardener
On August 11, I updated some chart schedules. I added Answering the Cry for Freedom to schedules for Years 4, 5, 6, and Groups II A, B, and C. I also made minor changes to schedules from Year 2 and Year 10 (both regular and lite). I made some minor changes to the 4, 5, 6 and Groups II schedules also, correcting errors and standardizing some formatting.
Kathy 
The following 4 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • arliemaria, Elissa, Fareilmiomeglio, reb
(08-24-2020, 02:02 PM)lklivingston Wrote: On August 11, I updated some chart schedules.  I added Answering the Cry for Freedom to schedules for Years 4, 5, 6, and Groups II A, B, and C.  I also made minor changes to schedules from Year 2 and Year 10 (both regular and lite).  I made some minor changes to the 4, 5, 6 and Groups II schedules also, correcting errors and standardizing some formatting.

I just finished editing my Year 2 chart. Are the changes listed somewhere so I can check with my chart if I need to edit anything?
Robert (5/09)
Helen (7/12)
Vivian (4/15)
Theodore (2/19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6 LeslieNoelani 72 863,729 09-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Bliss
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,168 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Chart Schedule Updates lklivingston 34 427,856 08-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Year 5 Schedule Change lklivingston 5 87,865 07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: monica626