Emojis next to name
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Emojis next to name
When I posted a question today in another area, I noticed I have two emojis next to my name of a face with a tongue sticking out. Is that something that the forum adds automatically? Or did I accidentally do it somehow? I don't see them when I go to my profile....
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Emojis next to name
It may be something you inadvertently clicked when you posted the thread. Up at the top there are emojis and it would be pretty easy to accidentally click one, though I don't remember ever doing it myself. (Actually, I never realized they were there until just now!)

It might be possible to edit your original post and unclick them.

Which thread is it? I think it's connected to the thread, not your profile.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes LeslieNoelani's post:
  • etihwnyrhtak
I think you accidentally clicked one of the icons in the "Post Icon:" section of the "New Reply".
I'd post a screenshot, but... I'm not up to that right now, haha.
"Anyone who doesn’t view music as a gift from God must be a clodhopper indeed and does not deserve to be called a human being; he should be permitted to hear nothing but the braying of asses and the grunting of hogs. I have no use for cranks who despise music, because it is a gift of God...” -Martin Luther
The following 1 user Likes Bombadillo's post:
  • etihwnyrhtak
Hahaha... thanks. I am really good at messing things up when it comes to anything technical! It was in the Form II area about the term exam.
The following 1 user Likes etihwnyrhtak's post:
  • Bombadillo
It's not a problem at all, I just wondered.
The following 1 user Likes etihwnyrhtak's post:
  • Bombadillo