Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post...
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post...
Hi!  I posted a question a couple of days ago and noone has replied to it and now I don't see it.  Could it have been deleted because of being deemed inappropriate?  I was trying to get advice on orthodox (small o) Catholic publishers and/or Augustine's Confessions. It could have been considered divisive by some people although it was just a request for books that match up with my beliefs and preferences and I certainly did not mean to disrespect anyone with differing beliefs.   Do you know if this was deleted or what happened to it?  I don't see any place in my profile where I can see all my posts, and it was not in my list of thread subscriptions (which somehow all got deleted).  Please help soon as I am trying to buy this book for an upcoming occasion.  Thanks!
Sarah
Mom to Aidan (20) and William (16.5, 11th grade)

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post...
Is this it? Looks like it's located in the "Book Substitutions and Recommendations" section of the forum.

https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...=augustine
Amie
(Homeschooled) Mother of two sons: 16yo and 13yo.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post...
I saw the post, but didn't respond because I didn't have any suggestions. So I don't think it was deleted. If it is not where you originally posted it, it may be that one of the Moderators moved it to a relevant thread.
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post...
If you go to UserCP (top left) you will see your own information at the top, then below that Thread Subscriptions with New Posts. Below that is Your Latest Threads. You should see the thread in that list.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(06-13-2021, 01:28 PM)lklivingston Wrote: If you go to UserCP (top left) you will see your own information at the top, then below that Thread Subscriptions with New Posts. Below that is Your Latest Threads. You should see the thread in that list.

Ok, thanks!!
Sarah

(06-13-2021, 01:10 PM)Rondalyno Wrote: I saw the post, but didn't respond because I didn't have any suggestions. So I don't think it was deleted. If it is not where you originally posted it, it may be that one of the Moderators moved it to a relevant thread.

Ok thank you!
Sarah

(06-13-2021, 11:13 AM)Amie Wrote: Is this it? Looks like it's located in the "Book Substitutions and Recommendations" section of the forum.

https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...=augustine

Yes, thanks!!
Sarah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to delete a post? Rondalyno 2 4,182 06-11-2023, 11:47 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  unable to edit post MichelleDee 2 4,415 05-01-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  How do I attach a file to a post? can80n 3 4,841 08-17-2022, 09:46 PM
  How do I make a post on the Resources Thread? laurens 10 13,267 08-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Last Post: audreygreer
  How to delete / edit post? charisully 3 4,867 09-30-2021, 05:10 AM
  Dumb question, but........ (how to view Last Post read in a thread) Kelly1730 23 27,485 07-21-2021, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser
Wink Time to say goodbye to the Christmas banner? LucyBeeH 25 29,945 04-22-2021, 09:23 PM
Last Post: lilymay
  How do I change my time zone? Corrie10 1 2,587 06-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Corrie10
  Deleting post busyncmama 4 5,565 05-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bombadillo
  How to post a picture? Jeff's Jessie 4 5,349 05-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Bombadillo