AO's 20th Anniversary!
Announcements/RE: AO's 20th Anniversary!
Goodness, how exciting and what fun!
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
Announcements/AO's 20th Anniversary!
We’ve been using AO for about 3 years. Thank you to you wonderful Godly women who followed your call to have this curriculum up for Mums like me.

20years is a long time. Congratulations! And we’re celebrating with you. Praying for you all and your families!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Pebble's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
It's the 4th of July here now so,

Happy birthday!!
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 4 users Like Subversive Gardener's post:
  • AnneWhite, islandgirl, Rondalyno, verkom
I am so excited! 20 years is a huge milestone! We have been using it for 3 years and I only wish I would have followed my gut when I first heard about this amazing curriculum. It only took me 1.5yrs to get over my fear. Aside from homeschooling in the first place, it was the best homeschooling decision we could have made.
May my speech always be useful to draw others nearer to God.

Jenny Choate [Heart <3]
The following 3 users Like jchoate1's post:
  • LeslieNoelani, Subversive Gardener, verkom
Wow, 20 years! Congratulations!

AO has been such a helpful resource in my self-education.
Single man without children, self-educating with AO, happy to be included in this beautiful place.
My poetry: https://classicalpoets.org/?s=Joshua+C.+Frank
The following 3 users Like Milo's post:
  • lklivingston, Subversive Gardener, verkom
Wow, 20 years! We've been happily using AO for the last 6 years (maybe a bit more if you count some Y0 things) and looking forward to the 7th.
Me and my boys (Y4, Y6, Y9) [Leave me alone. I'm reading.]
So exciting! So THANKFUL!!
Michelle
Blessed to be a Wife, Mom & Mema, learning and growing every day alongside dd 13/Y7. 
This is so exciting, congratulations to the whole AO team and may there be many more years of blessing!
DS 12 (Y6)  DS 9 (Y4)  DD 7 (Y1)  DS 4  DD 1

"We are not the people who draw back and are lost, we live by faith that we might be saved." Heb. 10:39
The following 2 users Like jadegreen's post:
  • lklivingston, ozark mama
After watching the video this morning, I went down a reminiscing rabbit hole rereading the yahoo group emails. Fond memories. So glad we can start again with grandkids.

Happy Birthday AO!
(07-11-2021, 06:33 AM)havnababy Wrote: After watching the video this morning, I went down a reminiscing rabbit hole rereading the yahoo group emails. Fond memories. So glad we can start again with grandkids.

Happy Birthday AO!

What video are you referring to, please?
Homesteader, homeschooler, homemaker, mama to four and wife to my high school sweetheart.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." - Anne Shirley