Parents of Teens
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Parents of Teens
Question:  I can see I have a four subscription to this group, but I cannot click on and see posts there.  Suggestions?  Do I need to leave and re-request?  Something else?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Parents of Teens
Do you actually see the Parents of Teens area in Private Groups? Tell me more about what you can see.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(09-08-2021, 02:23 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Do you actually see the Parents of Teens area in Private Groups?  Tell me more about what you can see.

I do!  I see it and can see all the threads but cannot click on the threads and see them...
What devices have you experienced this problem on? PC? Mac? Phone (and if so, Android or Apple)?
Are you using Tapatalk or a web browser? If a browser, which one?

If anyone else is experiencing a similar problem, feel free to post here so I can use that information to trouble shoot.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Can you view the newest posts? What about the ones that say "Moved"?
Kathy 
The threads that said "moved" were old threads that had been moved to a different group for privacy. So most people wouldn't have been able to see them! I've removed the redirects that still showed in the Parents of Teens group. Please try viewing posts now. Can you see them?
Kathy 
Now I'm not subscribed to it anymore :-(
Wait- It's visible to me, just not listed in my forum subscriptions...Weird!
(09-11-2021, 07:10 AM)hodgejennifer04 Wrote: Wait- It's visible to me, just not listed in my forum subscriptions...Weird!
Can you read the threads?
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Access to working and single parents Friederike 1 1,032 02-23-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: MaryEllen
  AO teens? hcarroll111 11 13,786 08-27-2021, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  [split] Private messages for teens Bibba Book-Girl 2 3,981 03-29-2018, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Bibba Book-Girl