Wendi Capehart is with the Lord
Announcements/Wendi Capehart is with the Lord
It is with the deepest sorrow we must share with you the difficult news that our beloved friend, colleague, and sister, Wendi Capehart, is with the Lord.

She was released from her sickness-ridden body tonight in the presence of her children, and she was immediately with the Savior who loves her with an everlasting love. We ask that you pray for Wendi's entire family, still grieving the loss of Angel on January 20th. We ask that you pray for us, as we seek to reconcile ourselves to that which cannot be reconciled, this side of Glory. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. We grieve, not as those who have no hope. Until that day when we see you again, we love you, Wendi, more than words can say.

We will be remembering her as an AO Community more fully in the coming days. We wish to reassure you that the work of AmblesideOnline, which (after the raising of her children) was Wendi's other life work, will go on, though the loss of Wendi's knowledge, brilliance, and compassion can never, ever be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
Announcements/Wendi Capehart is with the Lord
I don’t know what to say. I’m heartbroken and I know it can’t come close to how you and the rest of her family must feel. Jesus, I don’t understand. Thank you for blessing the world with her. Please hold all of us close.
Wife, Mama, Moved to Town ["Wesley, get off the bridge."]  , I Love AO, Jesus, Homeopathy.
As of 2021/22, my girls are graduated, 17 (Y11), 14 (Y8) & 12 (Y6). And the boy is 7(Y2).

The following 5 users Like Linz{at}home's post:
  • ellisonclan5, Friederike, KathyM, Melodie UAE, Mscott07
Announcements/RE: Wendi Capehart is with the Lord
Sometimes it feels bitter to say, “Thy will be done.” This is sad news for all of us left behind, even if it is a blessing for our sister Wendi.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 4 users Like COMama's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., jessicak, Mamasmiley888, Melodie UAE
Prayers for all who mourn her earthly absence, especially her dearest ones. May choirs of angels sing her to her rest.
Amanda 
Midwestern mom of one Y1 boy
The following 1 user Likes EchoOfJoy's post:
  • Melodie UAE
I'm so sorry that you have all lost such a friend. To live is Christ and to die is gain, and here she served him, and now she is with him. A life very well lived.
England.  DD13 DS11
The following 2 users Like LucyBeeH's post:
  • Mamasmiley888, Melodie UAE
I am heartbroken and praying. Praise the Lord for Wendi's life and thank you Donna-Jean for your sharing with us. Praying for Wendi's family and the AO advisory.
Wife to my highschool archenemy and mother of 4, AO Year 9, Year 7, Year 4, Year 0.  "Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them." Charlotte Mason
The following 2 users Like CrazyMama's post:
  • Friederike, Melodie UAE
Thank you for letting us know.

We weep with them that weep.

But, we sorrow with HOPE!
Wife of my Love, Mama to ds22 (AO graduate, in college), Ds20 (AO graduate, in college, married!), dd18 (AO graduate, in college), dd16
The following 6 users Like JoyH's post:
  • Christy Hissong, Friederike, jessicak, Mamasmiley888, Melodie UAE, Zoo Keeper
Praying for Wendi’s family and friends.
The following 2 users Like Salamanca's post:
I’m sadden by the news. I will be praying.
The following 2 users Like sung2u's post:
What a joy for Wendi to be at home with her Lord. What a hard thing for all her family and friends. She has left so much goodness behind. Those who have gone before and been so faithful are such an inspiration. My prayers for those who are grieving, that the Lord would comfort their hearts.
The following 3 users Like DawnE's post:
  • hodgejennifer04, Melodie UAE, MichelleDee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lynn Bruce with the Lord Donna-Jean 24 35,790 02-28-2023, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jeff's Jessie
  A Tribute to Wendi Capehart Donna-Jean 2 7,429 09-02-2022, 11:33 PM
Last Post: CrazyMama