Lynn Bruce with the Lord
Announcements/RE: Lynn Bruce with the Lord
May her memory be eternal and a blessing  [Heart <3]
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
The following 1 user Likes Purposeful Abnegation's post:
  • Jeff's Jessie
I am praying for her family. I’m so thankful for this wonderful woman who touched my and my family’s life without ever evening knowing we existed.
ozark mama
The following 4 users Like ozark mama's post:
  • Friederike, Jeff's Jessie, joi, Liberty Belle
She touched the hearts of so many! Praying for her loved ones as they adjust to her absence. And prayers for her souls journey. May God hold her in His arms.
Mom of 5 boys and a baby girl 
2 AO graduates!  Currently working through years 9, 3 & 1.  
Words aren't adequate. Hearts are broken by the news. Lynn was so graceful, and funny, a kind and beautiful soul; always an encourager.
Prayers for the family and the Advisory, and the rest of us who knew her from afar.
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

Announcements/Lynn Bruce with the Lord
I have never heard Lynn speak or read her words without being richly blessed.
I am praying for grieving hearts of the Bruce family and the AO family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Emily
Dd15(Y10), ds13(Y8), and dd10(Y4)
The following 2 users Like lainsone's post:
  • Friederike, Jeff's Jessie
Lynn is rejoicing with our L-RD, but this world is a little bit darker without the light of her joy in it. I remember seeing her at AO Camp, and she simply overflowed with joy and faith, like a candle lighting up the space around it. I’m praying for her family and for her dear friends in the Advisory and beyond. She left a large hole when she went on ahead. May our Father comfort those who grieve.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 4 users Like COMama's post:
  • Friederike, Jeanne Webb, Jeff's Jessie, Ozziemama
I'm feeling the loss, even though I only met Lynn in person once. What an encourager she has been to me! She held high ideals and yet gave such grace. I want to grow up to be more like Lynn!
Leslie, mom of 4 in NE Ohio

16 yo DS, 14 yo DS, 12 yo DD, and 7 yo DS. Oldest currently in public school as a sophomore, the others homeschooled with Y9, Y7, and Y2.
The following 1 user Likes lmichelleb's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
Announcements/Lynn Bruce with the Lord
I’m so sorry to hear this news. I never met her, but she touched my life in many ways. I especially loved the Christmas podcast she did with Donna-Jean and Cindy Rollins. Prayers for all
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3 
This was hard news to hear, and I know that all of Lynn's family and close friends are deeply grieving, but not without hope. She is singing now as she never has before, and her beautiful memory will live on here with those of us her light touched.
~Kiel~ Mama to DS "J" (13, Yr 7) and DD "A" (8, Yr 3) and Wife to Papa Lemon. Blogging at Tuning Hearts and finding new adventures in Southern WV.
Praying for her family and friends. I'm very sad to see this update. I had been praying for her and will continue to pray for her family and friends.
Julie
daughter in year 9
(twin) sons year 5, daughter year 2
The following 2 users Like OscarL's post:
  • Friederike, GoodQueenBess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cards of encouragement and prayer for Lynn Donna-Jean 0 2,826 02-16-2023, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Wendi Capehart is with the Lord Donna-Jean 40 102,206 02-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Last Post: zoopa