What You Can See
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/What You Can See
(05-31-2023, 08:57 AM)lklivingston Wrote: In Tapatalk, just below the icons at the top, what is selected?  All or Subscribed?

It was under Categories (All) and Subscribed was the second tab. They both had the same list. But now that I am back in, I’m seeing all the topics, plus some I didn’t see before. So it appears to match your description and be fixed now (?) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: What You Can See
(05-31-2023, 10:11 AM)W Famo Wrote: It was under Categories (All) and Subscribed was the second tab. They both had the same list. But now that I am back in, I’m seeing all the topics, plus some I didn’t see before. So it appears to match your description and be fixed now (?) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great! Maybe Tapatalk just had a glitch.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: What You Can See
I've got all the teen forums back now
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
I'm curious if people not logged in are supposed to be able to read full posts and comments?
I was browsing this thread and could read it all before I realized I wasn't logged in. I checked a few other places, like tech support, and announcements, and I could read everything. For example, this post about schedule changes with many comments, and personally I wouldn't want to post or comment if I knew an AO "stranger" might be reading. https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...327&page=9
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3 
Bumping this question :)
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3