Disappearing Like
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Disappearing Like
I've noticed that when I hit 'like' on a post, the like turns blue, but when I come back to that thread later, it looks like I didn't hit 'like' (no longer blue, number of 'likes' is 0). Is that a glitch or am I doing something wrong? I'm using tapatalk but I believe I've noticed the same on the website.

Sent from my SM-M546B using Tapatalk
~ Mom of two girls ~ Self-education, one book at a time ~
The following 1 user Likes meisjesmamma's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Disappearing Like
That’s been a problem with Tapatalk for quite a while. I think we just have accepted that that’s how it’s going to be XD
And as for the website, that shouldn’t be happening, it’s working for me.
(Also I’m just a teen so maybe someone with more knowledge of this could help more. :))
I almost lost it
I'll heal eventually
But faster if you're next to me
The following 3 users Like Burnzy21's post:
  • GoodQueenBess, Louisa Maud Austen, meisjesmamma
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Disappearing Like
(11-05-2023, 03:44 AM)Burnzy21 Wrote: That’s been a problem with Tapatalk for quite a while. I think we just have accepted that that’s how it’s going to be XD
And as for the website, that shouldn’t be happening, it’s working for me.
(Also I’m just a teen so maybe someone with more knowledge of this could help more. :))
I'd like your post but I can't;) Thanks for clarifying that about tapatalk! I will check how it goes on the website again

Sent from my SM-M546B using Tapatalk
The following 3 users Like meisjesmamma's post:
  • Burnzy21, GoodQueenBess, lklivingston
Yes, Tapatalk introduced their own "like" system a few years ago, and since then ours won't work in Tapatalk.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Burnzy21, GoodQueenBess, meisjesmamma
(11-05-2023, 03:48 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Yes, Tapatalk introduced their own "like" system a few years ago, and since then ours won't work in Tapatalk.

Great! I went into the website and it's working fine there. Thanks for the help!
The following 2 users Like meisjesmamma's post:
  • GoodQueenBess, Louisa Maud Austen