TIP: The green arrow
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/TIP: The green arrow
I'm going to try to post little tips here regularly. This first one is really basic, but I myself didn't notice it right away, so I figure it's worth pointing out.

Have you seen this little green arrow?

[Image: greenarrow.jpg]

It means there's a new post in that thread, and here's the important part: if you click on one of those little arrows, it will jump you straight to what's new there.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: TIP: The green arrow
(08-01-2012, 11:04 PM)Phyllis Wrote: I'm going to try to post little tips here regularly. This first one is really basic, but I myself didn't notice it right away, so I figure it's worth pointing out.

Have you seen this little green arrow?

[Image: greenarrow.jpg]

It means there's a new post in that thread, and here's the important part: if you click on one of those little arrows, it will jump you straight to what's new there.

Phyllis, I love you. For two days I've been saying I really wish there was a way to get to the new posts in a thread I already looked at. Thank you!
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Read (blue dot with arrow) Christo et Doctrinae 4 5,936 08-29-2012, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Christo et Doctrinae