Files?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Files?
I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this or not... But I was wondering what is going to be done with the huge number of files spread over the AO groups? Are they going to be copied or moved over here? Maybe setup as attachments in the sub forum they pertain to? Or left in the AO groups?
Kim
Momma to dd12, dd10, dd9, dd6 and ds5, and dd born April 2014!
My blog Homestead Acres
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Files?
We can't move them without express permission from the authors, because of Yahoo rules (and general politeness). New files will be uploaded here.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(08-03-2012, 02:30 AM)Phyllis Wrote: We can't move them without express permission from the authors, because of Yahoo rules (and general politeness). New files will be uploaded here.

I didn't think anyone would move the files without asking the author. :) But I was wondering since there was a mention on the AO or AB group that the yahoo group would stay open, but if it got to quiet it could be shut down. It just got me wondering what would happen to all the resources stored in the files.

I don't see a way to attach a file to a post here? Would we need to host the file on another site and then link to it?
Kim
My blog Homestead Acres
Moderators can upload files. Please take a look at the Links and Downloads area.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(08-03-2012, 03:17 AM)Phyllis Wrote: Moderators can upload files. Please take a look at the Links and Downloads area.

Oh my goodness, how did I miss that!! I must be blind today. [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
Kim
My blog Homestead Acres
No, you're not blind. There's a whole lot here!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  yahoo copywork files Serufener 2 3,778 07-18-2019, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Serufener
  [split] Problems with Excel files ofthec 3 4,023 04-30-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: ofthec
  Is there a place where can upload files that we've created? TKDmom 1 2,670 09-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Last Post: NaomiG
  files in yahoo groups Annette W. 1 3,211 08-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Last Post: lklivingston