User needs help logging in - Leslie/Phyllis?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/User needs help logging in - Leslie/Phyllis?
On 8/5/2012 3:33 PM, gentleness2 wrote:
>
> I was registered and logged in but when I tried to log in on another computer I kept getting the message that the user name and password did not match. I had the program reset my password. I entered the new password that was emailed to me and I got the same error message. Now I can't get logged in on any of my computers. Can someone help me?
>
> Rebecca Miller
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: User needs help logging in - Leslie/Phyllis?
What is her user name? I looked up gentleness2 and didn't see any members by that name here.
Naomi - dd 21 (grad), ds 19 (grad), dd 15 (YR10), ds 12 (YR6)

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: User needs help logging in - Leslie/Phyllis?
NaomiG Wrote:What is her user name? I looked up gentleness2 and didn't see any members by that name here.

Her user name is Rebecca Miller. I searched for a prior post from her.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I sent her an email with a new password.]
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with Tapatalk logging you out KeeperOfTheMasterSaber 7 8,405 04-22-2021, 11:24 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Logging in and such pageta 1 2,590 01-18-2019, 04:07 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle kellypetrie 9 11,307 01-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Last Post: kellypetrie
  Can I change my user name without starting a new account? MamaShepperd 22 28,211 10-24-2014, 06:58 AM
Last Post: saritacampanita