Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
1. Tell the story of Ishmael, OR the sacrifice of Isaac.
2. Tell about Jacob and Esau.
3. What are two of the seven parables Jesus told about His kingdom? Tell about them.
4. Tell about the feeding of the four thousand, OR about the Canaanite woman.
Copy "The Badger strode up the steps."
1. What do you know about Richard Coeur de Lion?
2. Tell about the Siege of Calais or Wat Tyler's rebellion.
1. Tell what you know about Vanity Fair or Doubting Castle.
2. Tell your favorite part of the Wind in the Willows.
1. Trace the Sante Fe Trail on a map, with any details you can remember. Or, What do you know about Greenland?
2. Can you explain why the sun never seems to remain still in the same place?
Natural History and General Science
1. What do you know about Flitter the Bat or Little Joe Otter?
2. Describe from memory something you drew in your Nature Notebook.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend should select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. Bo has four quarters, a dime and two nickels. If he buys a drink for 95 cents, how much money will he have left?
2. What is 64 - 41?
3. What is 238 + 104?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the colors of items in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2013 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.